Carey on a free? (joining St Johnstone) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Carey on a free? (joining St Johnstone)

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
I think it was quite well documented that he was not the best behaved during his time down here. His missus hated it down here, and was very local about the same, so it’s not happening.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I think it was quite well documented that he was not the best behaved during his time down here. His missus hated it down here, and was very local about the same, so it’s not happening.

Easy. Get rid of the missus. Sign for Argyle and be a legend by taking us into the championship. 👍👍

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Agreed. Best midfielder in Green in my life, closely followed by Lillian Nallis.
Presume you weren't here when the following played then;

Castle.
McCall.
Dalton.
Friio.
Norris.
Buszaky.
There's an argument that Gosling and Hourihane should be in that list having gone on to a far higher level than Carey.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010

Castle.
McCall.
Dalton.
Friio.
Norris.
Buszaky.
There's an argument that Gosling and Hourihane should be in that list having gone on to a far higher level than Carey.
@rsp4 IS talking about McCall.

Reactions: rsp4

ping g5

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 20, 2005
All of those players were technically very good and obviously did it at a higher level but in terms of what they did on the pitch I doubt that there's many players at any club that have scored as many great goals at GC10, certainly not knocking around the lower leagues anyway. ..

May 5, 2020
Agreed. Best midfielder in Green in my life, closely followed by Lillian

All of those players were technically very good and obviously did it at a higher level but in terms of what they did on the pitch I doubt that there's many players at any club that have scored as many great goals at GC10, certainly not knocking around the lower leagues anyway. ..
His goal at Blackpool on a freezing cold day, few years ago now.... best goal I've ever seen...couldn't stop laughing...

Oct 31, 2015

Castle.
McCall.
Dalton.
Friio.
Norris.
Buszaky.
Of course I was if I saw McCall play. What a wild way to ask a question🙄.

Your point is what?

In my Opinion McCall is the best midfielder I have seen play in Green closely followed by Nallis. MY OPINION.

ask a question about alternatives in a different manner and maybe a decent conversation van be had👍

Edited

Just read the follow on posts. Yep I'm talking about McCall not GC10. Apology accepted👍

Reactions: Jonesy

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Of course I was if I saw McCall play. What a wild way to ask a question🙄.

Your point is what?

In my Opinion McCall is the best midfielder I have seen play in Green closely followed by Nallis. MY OPINION.

ask a question about alternatives in a different manner and maybe a decent conversation van be had👍

Edited

Just read the follow on posts. Yep I'm talking about McCall not GC10. Apology accepted👍
I also agree re Nallis who should have been retained by Argyle another season without doubt.

Jan 27, 2012
Carey is a tremendous player. He would fit into this team perfectly.

However, I doubt if Schumacher or the current Argyle regime know too much about Carey so he is probably off their radar.

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Of course we have had plenty of good "midfielders" from Johnny Williams, Ernie Machin, Nalis, Castle etc etc. However, no-one got you on the edge of your seats more than GC10 did.
Next to Mariner the most exciting player I've seen in an Argyle shirt.
I would have him back in a heartbeat, however, second time around has only ever worked well for us once in my Argyle lifetime and that was Sir Thomas. So it would be a risk, it might be a disappointment, on the other hand ...