• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Carey on a free? (joining St Johnstone)

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
If we can get him in on a 12 month deal with reasonable wages then he’s worth the punt.

He only turned 33 yesterday so I believe he’s still got something to contribute. And even if his legs are on the way out, he had us on our feet at his skills and unpredictability, not his runs.

Hell I remember Steve McCall at 37/38 turning opposing players inside out without leaving the centre circle!

Oct 31, 2015
Would love him.back. Not sure his family would want to come back to Plymouth though 🙄

Nov 3, 2006
If we can get him in on a 12 month deal with reasonable wages then he’s worth the punt.

He only turned 33 yesterday so I believe he’s still got something to contribute. And even if his legs are on the way out, he had us on our feet at his skills and unpredictability, not his runs.

Hell I remember Steve McCall at 37/38 turning opposing players inside out without leaving the centre circle!
I think you give Steve too much credit as I think it was only a 4x4 box.

• Haha
Reactions: saxman

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
That. Left. Foot!

Showreel ... You Tube.

We don't really have a free-kick taker in the team unless when Randell plays.
Casey's delivery from corners and free-kicks was just incredible.

I'll definitely have him back but where would he play? Unless Mayor moves to the right in Camara's position and Carey plays the number 8 role on the left.

Reactions: Wembury Pilgrim

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
According to his wife on Instagram - they are not planning any more ‘moves’, so I would imagine he’ll now finish his career in Scotland.

Oct 10, 2012
According to his wife on Instagram - they are not planning any more ‘moves’, so I would imagine he’ll now finish his career in Scotland.
Please tell me that someone hasn’t privately messaged his wife 🤦‍♂️