Carey on a free? (joining St Johnstone) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)
  • Hello guests - don't forget that by registering and signing up for Pasoti you'll see less adverts plus receive extras like free match tickets, taking part in polls, joining in the chat room and more. Come and join us!

Carey on a free? (joining St Johnstone)

Feb 13, 2021
Extremely classy player- would definitely enhance what we have, but what your head & heart want doesn't usually happen
If Scotland is his destination whats to say he will sign for one of his former clubs

Last edited:

Adam

Pasoti Designer
Cunningham Sponsor 👱‍♀️
⚽️ Whittaker Sponsor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Kids Shirt Donor 💚
👱‍♀️ McMahon Sponsor
Apr 5, 2010
Sep 28, 2003
Just to see him play in this country ,so we could watch him would be great.
He won't come back here though , we will still end up with mediocre midfielders I'm afraid, but would certainly love to see him here!!!

Sep 2, 2008
People really do have short or maybe selective memories. Carey will not be coming anywhere near this place…

Reactions: FBD
May 13, 2021
I would take him but genuinely cannot see it happening.

His goal return suggests he has been playing deeper than he did for us before. Now he may suit our system more than he would of before when we saw him often as an outside forward.

Also would be an option as LWB.

It would be interesting to know if he would fit the data analytics models we are most likely exploring for the positions we need to recruit in. I imagine that would have the biggest influence as to whether the club are interested rather than sentiment.

Like i say tho, i dont think its one to get excited about because i dont really see it being an option from his end.

Nov 18, 2011
Agreed. Best midfielder in Green in my life, closely followed by Lillian Nallis.
Two players who always had enough time to receive the ball, control it and then pick out a great pass.
You always can tell a great player from the fact that they always seem to be in space. I recall watching Kevin Phillips against us once and he always had space despite being in a busy penalty area.

Mar 10, 2017
Probably our best player since tte championship days. Would absolutely love to have him back if he is anywhere near the player he was, but unfortunately cannot see it happening.

Reactions: JannerinCardiff
Feb 21, 2012
Plymouth
That. Left. Foot!

Showreel ... You Tube.

We don't really have a free-kick taker in the team unless when Randell plays.
Casey's delivery from corners and free-kicks was just incredible.

I'll definitely have him back but where would he play? Unless Mayor moves to the right in Camara's position and Carey plays the number 8 role on the left.
After a dismal performance from Argyle and possibly a defeat, i often watch that video to cheer myself up again.

The Doctor

⚽️ Whittaker Sponsor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Kids Shirt Donor 💚
👱‍♀️ McMahon Sponsor
Sep 15, 2003
His mrs has said there’s no more moving. He’s going back home.
In Dublin's fair city, where the girls are so pretty...
Hmmm, perhaps not.

• Haha
Reactions: Emu

About Pasoti

• Created by David Gadd in 1996, we are one of the oldest UK football sites. The site is now owned by Ian Newell & Ian De-Lar. Our Site Designer is Adam. Pasoti is family friendly and prides itself in being an online community. Give it a try, perhaps you'll like it. We are 100% independent of Plymouth Argyle Football Club. We do though, donate money to the Argyle Academy on a regular basis!

If any member requires individual details of the Good Deeds Fund please contact either Ian Newell or Ian De-Lar, who will be only too happy to discuss the various causes that benefit.

Please note if you register and log in the adverts will be far far less obtrusive. Visit us on Twitter!

Quick Navigation

User Menu