Carey in Europa League Action | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Carey in Europa League Action

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
This whole thread
In what way? We are are commenting on an ex player that was superb for us and has scored against one of the better teams in Europe.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Of course you can, but i'm not sure it was an opinion. You could say everything posted on here is pointless, but thats what a forum is all about.

Reactions: Chip green
Aug 5, 2015
Basically I dont get this fixation with ex players. I was lucky enough to be around when Mariner and Rafferty were playing for us but I don’t see the need to bang on about it and they really were something special as is GC10 of course.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Can we not leave it? He's gone, he's never coming back. We've had better and hopefully we will have better in the future, but Carey has left FFS, accept it and move on.

Reactions: Emeraldinho

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Can we not leave it? He's gone, he's never coming back. We've had better and hopefully we will have better in the future, but Carey has left FFS, accept it and move on.
That's fair enough but I'd rather watch Carey scoring than read another post about how cruel we were to Dadams and how he is the saviour of European football and a tactical god!! :D

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
I don’t understand some people’s attitudes regarding ex players. Just because a player has departed (and is very unlikely to ever return) doesn’t mean his talent and cannot be appreciated. Let’s not pretend if PASOTI was not around in the 1970s that the progress of Mariner at Ipswich and then Arsenal would not be followed closely…

Reactions: Emu and greenpig27