Camara | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Camara

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
I feel an attachment with Pan as I saw him play a few times for Dulwich Hamlet before he moved to Crawley. When I saw him at the Copthorne this time last year when he was boarding there I reminded him too. He was a boy then but now he's a man. What a player and what an infectious personality. Isn't it great how it's plain to see how much he loves playing for us.
Long may it continue!

Aug 3, 2013
Coningsby
I dont often compare players with others however i am beginning to see similarity with a legend.

Patrick vieira

I know a bit out there but still, and very very early days but he has that potential.

Sadly January will be a big test to keep hold of some of our players.

Jun 27, 2019
In 71 days' time Pan will be able to start talking terms with foreign clubs. His agent has probably already been putting the feelers and who could blame him.

Pan has already played in Portugal and many of his international teammates play there - if he wants to establish himself in the national team ahead of the World Cup then it would be a smart career move, especially since he'd pocket a big signing-on fee.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
My comparison is to Jimmy Abdou.

Given that Pan has more energy but the engine is very Similar and gets us moving forward.

Sep 6, 2006
In 71 days' time Pan will be able to start talking terms with foreign clubs. His agent has probably already been putting the feelers and who could blame him.

Pan has already played in Portugal and many of his international teammates play there - if he wants to establish himself in the national team ahead of the World Cup then it would be a smart career move, especially since he'd pocket a big signing-on fee.
Can't see Guinea-Bissau qualifying for World Cup!

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
I dont often compare players with others however i am beginning to see similarity with a legend.

Patrick vieira

I know a bit out there but still, and very very early days but he has that potential.

Sadly January will be a big test to keep hold of some of our players.
Yep that's what I thought when I first saw him...bit more cheerful than Patrick though!

Aug 24, 2009
I mentioned it last week that our mid fielders cannot shoot, I was pleased to read that our coaches realise this and encouraging the likes of Garrick, Broom and Camara to pass the ball into the net rather than try and break it which was how we scored our goals yesterday. Camara is a class player and if he starts scoring he will be a real asset to us, Mayor is bringing more to his game in the last couple of cameos, I wonder if this is because he and Broom are battling for the same position. The future looks good especially with Ennis, Cooper and Bolton to come back, with a couple more additions in January I think we can win the League.

Sep 6, 2006
I mentioned it last week that our mid fielders cannot shoot, I was pleased to read that our coaches realise this and encouraging the likes of Garrick, Broom and Camara to pass the ball into the net rather than try and break it which was how we scored our goals yesterday. Camara is a class player and if he starts scoring he will be a real asset to us, Mayor is bringing more to his game in the last couple of cameos, I wonder if this is because he and Broom are battling for the same position. The future looks good especially with Ennis, Cooper and Bolton to come back, with a couple more additions in January I think we can win the League.
Hmmm course you wanted to drop Camara didn't you? Ever thought of a career in football management?

Aug 24, 2009
Hmmm course you wanted to drop Camara didn't you? Ever thought of a career in football management?

Football is all about opinions, Yes, I would have dropped him and bearing in mind he scored two that would have been a mistake however whose to say Mayor would not have score two, then the decision to drop Camara would have been justified. I do manage a senior team in the south of France who play a better level than Truro and yes I do make mistakes but we are a successful team having been promoted twice in the last 3 years.

Sep 6, 2006
Football is all about opinions, Yes, I would have dropped him and bearing in mind he scored two that would have been a mistake however whose to say Mayor would not have score two, then the decision to drop Camara would have been justified. I do manage a senior team in the south of France who play a better level than Truro and yes I do make mistakes but we are a successful team having been promoted twice in the last 3 years.
Interesting. Which team?
Re Mayor he hardly scores 2 goals a season so not very likely really is it?

• Haha
Reactions: Knibbsworth
Aug 24, 2009
Whats interesting, Do you have knowledge how the Honours leagues work in France. In relation to Mayor I would agree but I would also suggest how likely was it that Camara would score two goals. What an inane conversation

Sep 6, 2006
Whats interesting, Do you have knowledge how the Honours leagues work in France. In relation to Mayor I would agree but I would also suggest how likely was it that Camara would score two goals. What an inane conversation
Hardly inane. You admitted you were wrong fair enough. No need to get narky. Its interesting that you manage a good standard French team. I just asked which one. No I don't know how the Honours League works. Does that stop you answering the question?