Camara | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Camara

Aug 16, 2021
If you're being booed by the opposing fans, you know you're doing something right. Loved seeing him slide on his backside over to the Pompey fans after Hardies second......wound them right up!

Reactions: Pifom
Aug 16, 2021
He got fouled about 7x, did absolutely nothing wrong and they were booing him lol. Absolute clowns.
There was some verbal exchange when he went over to their fans after he was fouled for about the 5th time in the first half, he seemed to be laughing and joking and winding them up.......love it! Think I'm in the minority but I thought first half he was poor, however second half an absolute colossus.

Feb 8, 2005
Clubs with bigger wallets than Argyle will be looking at Camara and Hardie. They both need to be offered contract extensions right now- before their stock rises too high.
Too early for contract extensions. Budget may not stretch to improved terms for current players, especially if we are keeping some back for the January transfer window, just in case we need to use it.

Apr 8, 2014
While I agree with the contract extensions but for the first time in a long time I think we have some pulling power with the strides we’ve made both on and off the pitch. I think you’d be crazy to leave Argyle right now but as we all know money talks

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Except when he is hopelessly out of position leaving space on our right when the opposition are attacking.
Nevertheless a raw talent to be nurtured.
Hopelessly out of position?
He can’t be here, there and everywhere all the same time.
It’s a team game and, when he goes forward, it is up to a colleague to ease back and cover him.
Much more than a raw talent but does need to improve his shooting skills. Tranquillo!!

Last edited:

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Mr Happiness- i just enjoy watching him
Always gives is all
Never gives up- he is a force of nature with his long legs
Some people will say he is raw but he brings so much to the team- no doubt he will chip in with goals but he brought terror to Pompey & no doubt he will bring terror to other league teams

Reactions: metroace

Tony Pastyman

♣️ Senior Greens
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 1, 2008
Yes, when he first appeared in the team, you could tell this lad has quality.
He never ever gives up, his foresight and distribution along with chasing down what would seem to be a lost cause and winning possession is turning him into a player that will be special for us.
Long may it continue.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I've got that nice/nasty feeling of being nostalgic about players like him (and others in this side) already. Because as an Argyle fan, you're used to seeing them move on and learn to appreciate them while they're here.

So a new contract would be VERY good news.

Reactions: Tony Pastyman
Feb 8, 2005
New contract means more money.

Leave it to Lowe and his staff to decide the time for a new contract, as to when they can afford to offer one, probably nearer the back end of the season.

Jun 27, 2019
I'd prefer to get him signed up before January, otherwise clubs on the continent might try and prise him away on a pre-contract.

He spent his youth career in Portugal so presumably wouldn't be averse to moving to a European club. Not only that, but most of his Guinea-Bissau teammates play in Portugal so you'd imagine they'll be in his ear when he's away at the African Cup of Nations for several weeks in January.

Sign him up asap!

Aug 5, 2016
He has the boundless energy and enthusiasm of a labrador puppy.
His positive demeanour is infectious.
As the commentator said last night, when Camara is playing well, Argyle are playing well - and that is why Portsmouth had a gameplan to rough him up and not let him settle.
What a performance with studs raining down the front and back of his legs.