Camara | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Camara

Mar 14, 2009
Camara is one of those players you love to see do well. He gives you everything. Even what he makes a mistake you know he will try to rectify it. Number of times l’ve seen him lose the ball, only to win it back.

Im glad he had a great game. I’m glad people see his qualities. Yet the one thing he needs to get better at is consistency with his final pass or shot.

When/If he develops himself to this level we will have a championship player on our hands.

Jan 2, 2010
How odd to declare this and then act so secretive when genuinely intrigued posters follow up on it. That or he’s just lying, which would also be weird.
How many semi- pro teams are there in the French Championnat National that gave had two promotions in the last three years? As Paul McCartney said "we can work it out!"

Aug 5, 2016
Camara is one of those players you love to see do well. He gives you everything. Even what he makes a mistake you know he will try to rectify it. Number of times l’ve seen him lose the ball, only to win it back.

Im glad he had a great game. I’m glad people see his qualities. Yet the one thing he needs to get better at is consistency with his final pass or shot.

When/If he develops himself to this level we will have a championship player on our hands.

I think fans realise we signed him on a free from Crawley, therefore don't expect Championship level goals and assists every week. His stamina, ground covered and box to box energy is what is Championship level, the rest he is getting better at all the time.

He is blossoming just nicely under Ryan Lowe. His infectious smiles and celebrations say it all - he loves playing in this team and for these fans.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Pan is just so lovable & humble - he totally wears is heart on a sleeve & always gives 110%

He is just a joy to watch & you can see he is flourishing under the coaching he is receiving- he can only get better

When he signed he was a diamond in the rough, now he is a star that is starting to shine bright

As others have said Pan is certainly feeling the love from his team mates, the management & the green army

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall

Just as well, we're going to need ten more for next season. :)

NLG

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
How odd to declare this and then act so secretive when genuinely intrigued posters follow up on it. That or he’s just lying, which would also be weird.
I feel this is getting close to bullying, maybe best to let it drop.

Sep 6, 2006
I feel this is getting close to bullying, maybe best to let it drop.
Is it bullying? He made a statement that he manages a French team better standard than Truro and has won 2 promotions. We are just intrigued that's all. If it were me I wouldn't be bashful about such an achievement.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Pan is just so lovable & humble - he totally wears is heart on a sleeve & always gives 110%

He is just a joy to watch & you can see he is flourishing under the coaching he is receiving- he can only get better

When he signed he was a diamond in the rough, now he is a star that is starting to shine bright

As others have said Pan is certainly feeling the love from his team mates, the management & the green army
This is a bit weird but quite often when I read your posts I find myself wondering whether I somehow wrote them, which is obviously impossible...
Or my other (also weird) interpretation is that, unknown to me, you are actually my 23 year old daughter with whom I share a lot of opinions/thoughts related to Argyle. Now I guess that this IS possible but it must be pretty unlikely!

Reactions: Ray Stidwell