Buy Argyle Tickets Online Now | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Buy Argyle Tickets Online Now

A

argyle dude

They would go and announce this just after I make my way to Home Park to buy a ticket for Saturday wouldn't they, moan moan grumble grumble. Plus online ticketing has been around for years, they club could have pushed the boat out and created an iphone and android app for purchasing tickets. Infact, they should have just know I wanted a ticket without me even having to tell them, posted it to me and taken the money from my account without me having to do anything. Bloody typical Argyle. They'll never increase the average gate with this small time thinking :roll:

(Well, someone has to moan about everything the club does, otherwise it wouldn't be the pasoti we know and love)

Sep 23, 2005
Good news as I used the online service a great deal in the past when buying extra tickets but a thank you to the box office staff for the speedy and efficient way my telephone requests for tickets have been dealt with over this season. Always an excellent service for me with never a very long wait and with the tickets always arriving the next day after the order, free of delivery charge.

Thanks guys.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
I ordered a ticket for my Emma's first Home Park match over the phone this afternoon, but I did use the previous online ticket facility which was really handy. However, just like Mark, i cannot for the life of me remember my password!!

May 1, 2011
Delighted :thumbup: :thumbup:

This was a question i raised in the recent ask Mr Brent.

Progress the club is listening.

COYG

Hopefully this weekend will see confirmation our Club is safe and the Grecians are relegated