🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Fantastic first half.

👏👏👏

Apr 1, 2009
This is where you need slightly more critical commentary, there’s no point saying he did everything right when he didn’t score a one-on-one. He could have hit with his left, gone around the keeper… but he had to score really.

It’s not even critical or being nasty in any way, it’s just telling the truth and giving us some honest analysis of what’s just happened.
Agreed. Think he should have gone with his left.

Aug 11, 2013
That’s 45 minutes of my life I won’t get back. Painful. Can’t believe people are impressed. One shot on target ?

D

Deleted member 9145

That’s 45 minutes of my life I won’t get back. Painful. Can’t believe people are impressed. One shot on target ?
Eh? Impressive first half edged it against a good championship side and had the only 2 clear chances.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Not sure how to take this.
We were very well organised and keep fantastic shape which allowed us to counter at the right times against a multi multi million pound championship team.

Reactions: 999mattyg

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Nice to see some half time programming! Joe Edwards feature is great but a little out of date!

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Impressive 1st half, we’ve created the best of the chances. Btw How good is Danny Mayor?

Really like the look of Galloway playing short balls into Danny Mayors feet who’s able to turn and do his thing so well.

With the exception of Ennis in for Hardie I think this is likely to be our starting XI for our first league match against Rotherham.

Reactions: TQ2

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
We are good at going backwards.
Keeping possession is very important. The main thing is that the possession leads to chances which is always hard against teams from a higher level but pleasing so far that we have created a couple.

One of the things that appears different so far is that we seem to be more 1 touch than 2 touch this year and we're hitting diagonals far more often.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Penalty saved by Cooper