• Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)
  • Hello guests - don't forget that by registering and signing up for Pasoti you'll see less adverts plus receive extras like free match tickets, taking part in polls, joining in the chat room and more. Come and join us!

Bristol City match day thread.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
?? Sponsor
Pasoti Donor
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Is this a Bristol City 1st team, 2nd team or a split squad, as they already played earlier today against exeter city and won 4-0

Adam

Pasoti Designer
Zoe Cunningham
?? Sponsor
Apr 5, 2010
Is this a Bristol City 1st team, 2nd team or a split squad, as they already played earlier today against exeter city and won 4-0
Looks like a fairly strong line-up from them.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
Zoe Cunningham
?? Sponsor
Oct 31, 2010

The Bristol City fans reckon the starting 11 v Argyle is the first team while the majority of the team against Exeter was the second team.

signalspast

Zoe Cunningham
Aug 17, 2005
Split Exeter were surprised with so many firat team squad this afternoon as they were expecting youth which they played

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
?? Sponsor
Pasoti Donor
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
OK Thanks Adam and Posty, i have purchased my subscription for this game but will only be able to see first half as i have to take my dog to the vet.

Tugboat

Zoe Cunningham
?? Sponsor
Feb 24, 2007
Why do we have 2 up front in a game we struggle with possession

Tugboat

Zoe Cunningham
?? Sponsor
Feb 24, 2007
Why would we not play the formation we intend to play in the league campaign? Result isn't important
True but for certain games we will need to tweak things so why always go with 2 upfront?
I’d like to see Randell alongside Mayor