Brief Synopsis sponsored by Bromleigh House | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Brief Synopsis sponsored by Bromleigh House

Bryan Tregunna

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 22, 2003
You can’t let the fact that some of you have recently been touting Cooper as a PL keeper in waiting cloud your judgement. Deliberate shot or not, that was an absolute howler from Cooper and he should have been in the correct position to comfortably save it. It’s not like the Wigan player was in an impossibly difficult location to attempt a shot.
Not the wrong team - wrong bleddy forum!

NLG

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
I thought we played OK, better than Saturday. Shame they got the early goal as it gave them something to defend and they got their bodies behind the ball with a lot more conviction that maybe they would have otherwise. Think we would have won by a few otherwise, Crewe were the poorest team I have seen down here this season and I really don't like them given their senior management/board denial of abuse and lack of any remorse, hope they get relegated.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Not the wrong team - wrong bleddy forum!
🥵. Well spotted Bryan. I meant Crewe, but probably still had that funny og at Wigan in mind. Coming three days after Wednesday’s own keeper calamity against Ipswich, it just shows that things do in fact even themselves up over a season. Perhaps not usually that quickly though 😀

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
I thought we played OK, better than Saturday. Shame they got the early goal as it gave them something to defend and they got their bodies behind the ball with a lot more conviction that maybe they would have otherwise. Think we would have won by a few otherwise, Crewe were the poorest team I have seen down here this season and I really don't like them given their senior management/board denial of abuse and lack of any remorse, hope they get relegated.
At least they were positive and tried to play a passing game, I thought they were far better then Wednesday and Doncaster.

Reactions: Mr J.B. Easten
May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Of course, he will be disappointed with how that goal went in and he can’t be blameless but it was also disappointing that no defender had positioned himself to block it.
I agree, I reckon it was less Cooper's fault more like where the hell was the defence at the near post ?
Hope for his sake, that Cooper didn’t suggest that in the dressing room at HT.

To me, it looked like in addition to poor positioning, he was too flat footed to react to whichever option the CREWE player chose.

Reactions: Superguy and Emu

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Quite right too. He’s a promising young keeper and he would have known immediately that the goal was down to him. I’m sure he did go in at half time and immediately apologise to his team mates and manager
Was there any need for you to say in about 40 words what I had just told you in 9?

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Was there any need for you to say in about 40 words what I had just told you in 9?
Oh ffs Davie. Was there any need for you to waste any more words sanctimoniously pointing it out? I simply reiterated that I was sure he did accept it was his fault, because in my previous post I had made a comment about what would have happened if he had suggested his team mates were in any way at fault, as some had suggested. Unsaddle your high horse.