Brief Synopsis sponsored by Bromleigh House | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Brief Synopsis sponsored by Bromleigh House

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
was that the game when fans could get tickets for Spurs in the cup?
I do not think so as Spurs would have been in Division One and the Third Round, when those clubs enter the competition, does not start until early January each season. Argyle's 4th round Cup game versus Spurs took place in the early 60's.

Jun 27, 2021
Have you guys ever played football? At best a 50-50 chance to clear :rolleyes:
Yes frequently, can see why it happened but Iā€™d have expected better from him that is all. Like I said in the post, in full pace it may have looked worse, I think he just got his Angles wrong in my opinion.

Jun 27, 2021
It's one of those situations where you can't really blame Wilson for failing to stop it but he, himself, will be disappointed not to have stopped it.
100 percent this, did well to get where he needed to be as well. He has a knack for that, the game Garrick played full back he had him covered.

Oct 31, 2015
I think you'll find that was because the player was in space, and drove forward, whereas Cooper was slow in doing similar because there was nobody in space, they were being marked by an opposing player.

He is always looking for a quick throw out but if no-one is available he has to hold onto the ball.
I disagree. The back 3 are providing him an outlet and on Saturday even Houghton was calling for it coming short. RL did his nut a few times with the slow dispatch. Coops is learning but he is not the end product yet and this is currently a weak area for him

Dec 30, 2011
I do not think so as Spurs would have been in Division One and the Third Round, when those clubs enter the competition, does not start until early January each season. Argyle's 4th round Cup game versus Spurs took place in the early 60's.
you're right, I'm getting mixed up - all before my time (just!)