Brief Synopsis (Peterborough league game) | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Brief Synopsis (Peterborough league game)

SMG

Oct 22, 2021
What was McCann moaning at Mumba for? He made out like he walked past Posh fans goading them but he went off on the halfway line on the Lyndhurst side and walked past the Devonport.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
My only thought, is there any significance in Ennis coming on rather than Jephcott? Or was the game just more suited to that player?

To be honest I've seen more from Whittaker in the last couple of games than I have from Ennis. If he could be a little less greedy then I can see him contributing quite a lot this season. Ennis has been ineffective for some time now, which is a shame I used to really rate him.

Reactions: leeroy221

leeroy221

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
May 10, 2015
To be honest I've seen more from Whittaker in the last couple of games than I have from Ennis. If he could be a little less greedy then I can see him contributing quite a lot this season. Ennis has been ineffective for some time now, which is a shame I used to really rate him.
Yet to see him play but looking forward to it. I must admit, I like to see a player who is a bit greedy but, the decision making has to be there, if the pass is the better option than you have to take it.

Reactions: NLG
Oct 5, 2013
I have this vision of a certain pessimistic poster leading the singing on his charabanc back to Cornwall and almost believing we will make mid table now.
It's surprising what a performance like that does to you or maybe it's just old age catching up with me?
There’s no gap in the name.......!

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
Still buzzing after yesterday- just watched the extended highlights

Breathless stuff- full throttle- we did not let up & they managed that in the extreme heat ( the warm weather training in Spain is certainly reaping rewards)

No fear, believe in the process, seamless subs who continued the execution of the game plan

The fact that the Posh had 4 subs at the start of the 2nd half shows we had them rattled & they wanted to try a different method to try & get back in the game

JCH had a very quiet 2nd half & Coops was barely troubled

Cherry on the top was Joe 90's nutmeg

Quick turnaround to Tuesday when we do it all again (y)

Charlton won’t be easy. Especially at their place.

I have a Sheffield Wednesday mate who watched the game against them at Hillsborough on Saturday. From what he said Charlton were decent. A playmaker in midfield controlling the game and a right winger to look out for he mentioned.

Feb 21, 2012
Plymouth
Given the conditions I thought four subs at half time was a tactical error - and it’s not like it made much difference, we still had a yard on them and made better use of space.
It did make a difference a bit, their no. 26, and in particular no.17 were quick and direct and were a handful for a while, but Argyle soon got back on song.

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall

I have a Sheffield Wednesday mate who watched the game against them at Hillsborough on Saturday. From what he said Charlton were decent. A playmaker in midfield controlling the game and a right winger to look out for he mentioned.
Their right winger will be coming up against the energetically relentless Mumba and the ever improving and in-form Gilly so he might not have an easy time of it!

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
Their right winger will be coming up against the energetically relentless Mumba and the ever improving and in-form Gilly so he might not have an easy time of it!

Of course. Just highlighting two players l was told about.

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire

Jaiyesimi always plays well against us.

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
Jaiyesimi always plays well against us.

Apart from one game. At HP last December. Garrick was on him, and it was his attacking presence that day that gave Argyle the edge on that left side / their right.

Hopefully, we can give them just as much threat in behind them.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
There’s no gap in the name.......!
Phil, you're not suggesting I was being mischievous are you?🤔 Moi? OK, just a little. Our friend does have a sense of humour underneath the exterior and the main thing is he only wants what is best for Argyle, as we all do. He helps keep the site interesting, adding to the mix of opinions.

Reactions: BojanTheGreat

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
A point would be an excellent result and 4 next week even better. If we find our squad stretched again for the run in at least the fixtures will be far less daunting than our final six last sesson.

Reactions: saxman