• Welcome to PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by GA Solicitors and Lang & Potter.

**BRENDAN GUILFOYLE STATEMENT**

A

Anonymous

BRENDAN Guilfoyle, joint administrator for Plymouth Argyle Football Company (in administration), can confirm that the preferred bidder, the administrator and Peter Ridsdale have agreed the terms of the Sale and Purchase Agreement regarding the assets of Plymouth Argyle Football Company Limited.

The agreement has been signed by Brendan Guilfoyle and Peter Ridsdale, and has been sent to Bishop International (the preferred bidder) for formal signature following agreement to the terms by their legal representatives.

All parties will now move forward to undertake the work required for completion of the sale and the return of The Football League Share.

Whilst an exact date for completion cannot be certain, we are attempting to complete as close to the start of the new season as possible.

Jun 28, 2004
FFS.

On the other thread, it says that the PB has signed it and that PR was on his way to sign it.

Which is it?

Sep 20, 2003
Bonn
Chris Webb":2qhklt4s said:
BRENDAN Guilfoyle, joint administrator for Plymouth Argyle Football Company (in administration), can confirm that the preferred bidder, the administrator and Peter Ridsdale have agreed the terms of the Sale and Purchase Agreement regarding the assets of Plymouth Argyle Football Company Limited.

The agreement has been signed by Brendan Guilfoyle and Peter Ridsdale, and has been sent to Bishop International (the preferred bidder) for formal signature following agreement to the terms by their legal representatives.

All parties will now move forward to undertake the work required for completion of the sale and the return of The Football League Share.

Whilst an exact date for completion cannot be certain, we are attempting to complete as close to the start of the new season as possible.

And?.....................................................

A

Anonymous

chunks":1nsqu3hy said:
FFS.

On the other thread, it says that the PB has signed it and that PR was on his way to sign it.

Which is it?

This is an official statement. The other thread was Peter Ridsdales response to me when I asked him the question earlier.

Chris

Keepitgreen

Lowey Sponsor
50/50 Sponsor
NHS Volunteer Supporter
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Chris Webb":3vw1viay said:
Evening All

Just to let you know that I have just got off the phone to Peter Ridsdale. He has stated

1. The PBs have signed the sale and purchase agreement.

2. Peter Ridsdale will be signing it tonight (was en route to doing so when he called me).

3. The above will enable season tickets etc to go on sale ASAP.

What this still means though is that the hurdles of the Football League and Football creditors still have to be jumped - no formality.

I asked about the monies etc as part of the agreement but go the standard "in confidence".

Another day, another twist. All part of being an Argyle supporter.

Chris

Chris Webb":3vw1viay said:

What a crock of sh*te!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Im lost, does this mean the take over will be completed or is there more stuff to get sorted? (started to lose intrest in this stuff about a month ago)

Jun 28, 2004
Chris Webb":2dc3idgn said:
chunks":2dc3idgn said:
FFS.

Which is it?

This is an official statement. The other thread was Peter Ridsdales response to me when I asked him the question earlier.

Chris

So which is it????

Mar 23, 2011
Preston/ Southampton
So-

Ridsdale said it was all signed and it only needed him to sign it.

BG said that the "letter" or whatever piece of paper it is is being sent to Bishop International for the signature

:? :?
I for one, believe BG.

By the way, where is the statement??????? did he make it only to you?

A

Anonymous

SurreyGreen":39dlay6q said:
So-

BG said that the "letter" or whatever piece of paper it is is being sent to Bishop International for the signature

I for one, believe BG.

On Club website now.

Mar 23, 2011
Preston/ Southampton
Chris Webb":3d6dodyd said:
SurreyGreen":3d6dodyd said:
So-

I for one, believe BG.

On Club website now.
Okay found it :)

Keepitgreen

Lowey Sponsor
50/50 Sponsor
NHS Volunteer Supporter
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Ottawa Green":3ikz2b6g said:
Statement dated July 5/11 http://www.pafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0 ... 56,00.html .

we are attempting to complete as close to the start of the new season as possible.
So nothing until August 6/11

SurreyGreen":3ikz2b6g said:

It's okay Ottawa, I'll do it for you. :) :) :) :)

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: