Bradford City’s Oscar Threlkeld is full of praise for ‘saviour’ Derek Adams | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Bradford City’s Oscar Threlkeld is full of praise for ‘saviour’ Derek Adams

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Reactions: greeneagle

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
So much for the rumours on here that Oscar couldn’t stand him. Another Pasoti ‘fact’ debunked.

May 8, 2011
So much for the rumours on here that Oscar couldn’t stand him. Another Pasoti ‘fact’ debunked.
There has been quite a few Pasoti facts that I read with either amusement as how far from the truth they were and also wondering who started them and for what reason?
When I met up with Adams in May 2019, the first time after his sacking, one of the things we talked about was all the rumours circulating at the time about him and or Wotton and for each one he explained how they were factual inaccurate.

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
There has been quite a few Pasoti facts that I read with either amusement as how far from the truth they were and also wondering who started them and for what reason?
When I met up with Adams in May 2019, the first time after his sacking, one of the things we talked about was all the rumours circulating at the time about him and or Wotton and for each one he explained how they were factual inaccurate.
Whilst Oscar's relationship with DA has clearly been misrepresented by certain posters ( and yes it makes you wonder why ) it does not mean that everything DA has told you is factually correct , it's only his perception of the facts , I am sure you're aware that in most relationships , interaction can be perceived differently by either side.