• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Box of Argyle stuff - free to good home

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I've been sorting out my "Argyle box" trying to thin it out a bit prior to (hopefully) moving to a smaller house. This has left me with a box of Argyle stuff that can now go for free to a good home (i.e. an Argyle supporting one).

I can't list everything that's included but it pretty much spans from when I first started watching Argyle (1993) up to the present day and a rough list of the main contents are:

- Calendars: 2005, 2007, 2008 and (I think) 2010 (might be 2009 - it's at work at the moment)
- Magazines: PL2 (AMP19 and AMP64)
- Tickets: various ticket stubs, unused tickets (from season tickets) and season ticket booklets
- Teamsheets: about 15 from different games in the 2006/7 season - official ones printed by Argyle
- Pasty News: 6 copies from 2006 and 2007
- Merchandise catalogues and Membership brochures: various
- Stickers: 50+ from the Official Argyle Sticker Collection
- Book: You Can't Buy Days Like This
- Newspaper supplements: a big pile of season/promotion supplements from the entire period 1993-present (Herald, WMN, Sunday Independent)
- Programmes: about 50, mostly home games, mostly from 2004, 2005 and 2006 but a few older and a few more recent, a few from away games (mostly Norwich)
- A few other odds and ends including a knitted Argyle man and a knitted Argyle snowman

So, if you'd like this stuff please drop me a pm and we can arrange collection. I'm looking to shift this in the next few weeks and I'm also wanting someone who will simply take the lot and not cherry pick. What you subsequently do with it all once you have it is your business!

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
The box and its contents are now with Cobi. As I said to him, it's entirely up to him what he chooses to do with it. I'm just happy to have one less box cluttering up my house.

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
The Doctor":kde0djnj said:
The box and its contents are now with Cobi. As I said to him, it's entirely up to him what he chooses to do with it. I'm just happy to have one less box cluttering up my house.

Cool. Use it wisely Cobi, i.e. not eBay! :wink: If you have any more btw, put them on Pasoti, you'll have one interested customer :cool:

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Cheers tim. Not going to put anything on ebay, nice lot of stuff. I really like the stickers and impressive ticket collections.
The only thing not staying is one of the two knitted argyle men, I have agreed to meet ZeeZan tommorrow and give her one in which I have asked for a few quid into the staff fund.

A

Anonymous

'Knitted Argyle men'???

:lol:

Make them yourself Doc? :mrgreen:

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
IJN":2scqlpiq said:
'Knitted Argyle men'???

Make them yourself Doc? :mrgreen:

No, it was an old lady who lives in the same block as my father-in-law and his wife in Norwich. One was an Argyle snowman I think. Frankly, I'm somewhat surprised they've not gone straight in the bin, but maybe these youngsters like something nice and soft to cuddle at night. My elder daughter said they were creepy. Perhaps Cobi should post a picture. :lol:

Mar 7, 2009
Cobi Budge":4dlw0t4s said:
Cheers tim. Not going to put anything on ebay, nice lot of stuff. I really like the stickers and impressive ticket collections.
The only thing not staying is one of the two knitted argyle men, I have agreed to meet ZeeZan tommorrow and give her one in which I have asked for a few quid into the staff fund.

Didn't have ZZ down as that type! :-o :) :lol:

Mar 10, 2010
Derby
pilgrim_pete":2a1ygsa9 said:
Cobi Budge":2a1ygsa9 said:

Cobi worded that very poorly! There is a chap in my work who has a knitted Argyle man, and I wanted one to go on my desk too! I don't have anything personal or any nik naks (Other than a small GT's sticker on my tower) so thought it would be nice to have one on my desk.
Cobi was unfortunately unable to meet me Sunday, so no Argyle man on my desk yet :(

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
ZeeZan6":15x9ext3 said:
pilgrim_pete":15x9ext3 said:
Cobi Budge":15x9ext3 said:

Cobi worded that very poorly! There is a chap in my work who has a knitted Argyle man, and I wanted one to go on my desk too! I don't have anything personal or any nik naks (Other than a small GT's sticker on my tower) so thought it would be nice to have one on my desk.
Cobi was unfortunately unable to meet me Sunday, so no Argyle man on my desk yet :(

Cobi is quite small so if you don't like the knitted man you could always put him on your desk instead. I actually think it's rather cool than "my" knitted Argyle man might continue to have a life. I was on the verge of chucking him out with the rubbish...

Mar 10, 2010
Derby
The Doctor":12rxkvzk said:
Cobi is quite small so if you don't like the knitted man you could always put him on your desk instead. I actually think it's rather cool than "my" knitted Argyle man might continue to have a life. I was on the verge of chucking him out with the rubbish...

haha, Cobi is probably taller than me, I'm only 5ft 2!

aww I am glad I will be helping to save him from a tragic end, he will have a future in the planning department at my work, not the most interesting future for him, but I am sure he will be happy!