Black Players for England Quiz - Separated by Site Admin | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Black Players for England Quiz - Separated by Site Admin

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Who's Frankie Fielding?
There was a Frankie Fielding who was part of the Kray brothers era. He went by the name of 'mad Frankie' I seem to recall! I must confess the name of a keeper with the same name had escaped my memory. Some would say that to be a successful keeper you need a slightly 'mad' personality. Without being disrespectful, one could say that Argyle's past keeper genius, young Nicholls, had a touch of that about him. Anyhow back to the thread.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
There was a Frankie Fielding who was part of the Kray brothers era. He went by the name of 'mad Frankie' I seem to recall! I must confess the name of a keeper with the same name had escaped my memory. Some would say that to be a successful keeper you need a slightly 'mad' personality. Without being disrespectful, one could say that Argyle's past keeper genius, young Nicholls, had a touch of that about him. Anyhow back to the thread.
Mad Frankie Frazer, Quints.
or Frankie Mitchell, the Mad Axeman.
Take your pick!

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Thanks Pogles. I got the surname wrong. You were right it was Frazer. They were a horrible bunch of crooks. Richardson was another. They got their cumuppence in the end.
To be very pedantic it was actually Fraser.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Thanks Pogles. I got the surname wrong. You were right it was Frazer. They were a horrible bunch of crooks. Richardson was another. They got their cumuppence in the end.
Frankie Fraser used to do organised coach trips around his hood in Whitechapel and other parts of London in later years!

Aug 14, 2014
Rod Wallace
England under 21 89-91
England B v Czechoslovakia 24/4/90
Sept 92 called up to senior England squad, withdrew due to injury and was never called up for international duty again.

Reactions: Lundan Cabbie