Big screen confirmed | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Big screen confirmed

Jul 28, 2020
Went to the Exeter city v port vale game last Saturday and they have one ,same size I think, next to the coms centre just above the Suzuki away end very good view from the stagecoach ( Adam stansfield) stand where I was sat(Argyle fans will be very pleased to hear it was used mostly as a score board, reading 0-1 for most of the game- no replays- which I guess you wouldn’t expect in EFL2).

Not sure what the visibility will be like round the rest of the ground from the Lyndhurst/ barn park corner.

A tired performance from city- who will struggle on the basis of that display ( although I liked keys on the right wing, Dawson ( ex Argyle loanee ) in goal- very good distribution and jack- in- the- box striker jevani Brown.

Unfortunately, if port vale win the play-offs ( which I fear they may) they are a side very much in the mould of Cambridge United- hard working, and difficult to play against- with no noticeable flair anywhere in the side.

Mar 1, 2005
Southampton
If fans in the Lyndhurst get sore necks from looking at the screen, the club could hold a vote as to whether to issue cravats or scarfs to the affected Lyndhurst fans - but it would be pointless, as when the vote ended it would be a tie.

Reactions: jimsing

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Only Argyle would wipe out X amount of seats for a poxy screen, this is all about advertising and nothing to do with fans....surely someone has got the brains to put it somewhere else.

Only Argyle?
https://amp.footyheadlines.com/6520671827716312628/

And it is to do with fans. I want a big screen, and so do loads of other people. It’s extremely hard to tell who is joking on this thread.

The club have said they’ve exhaustively explored where to put the screen, so what’s the point in people saying ‘surely it can go there instead’?

Reactions: RGuile and Lobster

smudja

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 29, 2005
Glenrothes
If fans in the Lyndhurst get sore necks from looking at the screen, the club could hold a vote as to whether to issue cravats or scarfs to the affected Lyndhurst fans - but it would be pointless, as when the vote ended it would be a tie.
Wondering if fans in the Lyndhurst get sore necks if Argyle are continously attacking 🤔

Feb 8, 2005
My only concern is the fact that we are going to make money out of the advertising.

I do hope that it doesn't get like this site (without registering) or Plymouth Live (without an adblocker).

Guess we will have to wait and see how much the advertising interferes with the entertainment.

May 8, 2011
Only Argyle?
https://amp.footyheadlines.com/6520671827716312628/

And it is to do with fans. I want a big screen, and so do loads of other people. It’s extremely hard to tell who is joking on this thread.

The club have said they’ve exhaustively explored where to put the screen, so what’s the point in people saying ‘surely it can go there instead’?
Why do you want a big screen, what adverts do you want to see, or do you want to be featured on the kiss cam?

I go to several grounds with screens including Wembley and can’t say I ever bother looking at them as they don’t perform any useful function that a clock wouldn’t do.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Why do you want a big screen, what adverts do you want to see, or do you want to be featured on the kiss cam?

I go to several grounds with screens including Wembley and can’t say I ever bother looking at them as they don’t perform any useful function that a clock wouldn’t do.
I want advertising that brings more money in to the club, so we can progress. FFS some of you lot are a shambles.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012

Have you not got a watch then?