Big Green Lottery.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
View attachment 3314
This is the card that replaced the Foundation.
Inside I've got 168/SO at the top (Mem No & Standing Order?)
Then name and address
Then I have 5 lucky numbers all preceded by the letter A (ranging from 0924 to 4793)
Then 5 jackpot numbers ranging from 2 to 24.

And I haven't got a scooby how it works. :D
Membership card? lucky numbers? jackpot numbers? What's all that about then?
Actually the jackpot numbers part does make sense (https://www.pafc.co.uk/big-green-lottery-0) but what are the lucky numbers? (or do you have 5 of those because you have five entries or something?). I'm pretty sure I've never had a membership card. I'm going to have to have a good rummage around now.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
BGL survey ...

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
View attachment 3314
This is the card that replaced the Foundation.
Inside I've got 168/SO at the top (Mem No & Standing Order?)
Then name and address
Then I have 5 lucky numbers all preceded by the letter A (ranging from 0924 to 4793)
Then 5 jackpot numbers ranging from 2 to 24.

And I haven't got a scooby how it works. :D

That's what I have, I've often wondered if I should have got a new one to match all the new branding. That one seems very old fashioned indeed, and similar to the Twitter account I've not received any communication from BGL for years.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
I don't think the occurrence of many high winning numbers is odd. In fact it's to be expected . Many of the lower membership numbers will surely be associated with people who are no longer paid up members so the winning numbers will naturally be biased high.
Not too sure what my number is, but i've been playing the BGL, Argyle Foundation Lottery, whatever you are calling it since it started.
With my money can't buy win to the 2010 NI Milk Cup and my £800 win a few weeks ago, I've also had the odd £10 now and again, so i guess my lowish number has been fairly lucky over the years.

May 10, 2013
I joined the lottery in January and after reading the above got out my welcome letter to check my membership number. Nowhere was that mentioned.
I contacted Ellen Shine who came back very swiftly. My membership number is close to 2000. She also listed 4 draw numbers. I have no idea what the significance of these numbers are.
With everything at the Club being so well run I wish this could come in house, but realise there may be contractual issues to stop that.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Last results I have seen for BGL was 2nd June.

Have I missed them or has there not beèn a draw since start of month?

Generally results are issued on Thursdays.

Jul 24, 2012
I've been a member for about 2 years now and won on one occasion (10er), my membership number is in the double digits though, so do they redistribute numbers of those members who leave/pass away?

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
I’ve been a member since the launch evening and I don’t think I’ve won for about five years!

I think they’ve lost my numbers!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I’ve been a member since the launch evening and I don’t think I’ve won for about five years!

I think they’ve lost my numbers!

Similar to me, I've been a member since the early days and I won £10 back then but nothing for years since then.
I suppose it's about supporting the Academy rather than winning a lottery.

The recent BGL survey hasn't improved the system just yet, the BGL Twitter account hasn't been used since February 2020 which relates to the poor communication as an issue that was brought up in the survey.

The club really need to get hold of the BGL and manage it a lot better which should mean more funds for the Academy.