Bhasera to Qpr | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Bhasera to Qpr

Feb 21, 2008
vibratingspider":2qpca6nv said:
This would truly be a disaster - one of the strongest players in our pre-season and a guy I'd love to have for at least this season.. :cry:

who is that in your avatar it makes me laugh because I also can do that trick badly :lol:

Aug 22, 2006
richy2704":2tiy5ama said:
vibratingspider":2tiy5ama said:
This would truly be a disaster - one of the strongest players in our pre-season and a guy I'd love to have for at least this season.. :cry:

who is that in your avatar it makes me laugh because I also can do that trick badly :lol:

Isn't it David Dunn for when he played at Birmingham?

Jul 13, 2009
LISKEARD
MAZZA26":1wbkeyds said:
richy2704":1wbkeyds said:
vibratingspider":1wbkeyds said:

Isn't it David Dunn for when he played at Birmingham?

Didnt he do it against Villa, MOTD made a big thing about it im sure still pretty funny after all this time :) :) :) :)

Z

ZZZZtrillingual

vibratingspider":m5cfkibw said:

agree, he is a great player and can get himself up and down the pitch in a flash plus whipping in some great corners

Sep 2, 2008
Could be out of our hands as far as the selling price is concerned. Wouldn't surprise me to learn that he has a clause in his contract allowing him to discuss moves if a certain amount is offered. Bit like SEB.

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
I doubt very much he has a clause like that in his contract, when he signed for us we were all but down, so i cannot believe we would sign a player knowing he would be gone on the cheap!!

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
GreenEden":1rojyg6l said:
http://www.pafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10364~2109941,00.html?

Gone in My opinion just softening us up whilst talking the player up waiting for a plymouth price fair play to Mariner for making the club a bob or two hwere before getting pushed aside !

Totally agree, there wouldn't be this much speculation (especially on the baggo') if there wasn't a very real possibility he'd be on his way. Bah.

Aug 22, 2008
Chicago
While it would be a real shame to lose him, Argyle still gain from the whole thing. We either have signed a cracking player at no great cost, or we have made money from a guy who we were smart enough to tie down to a contract so we could them flog him on for profit.

I would love to see him turn out for Argyle this season, but seeing as we have hardly seen him play for Argyle, it does not feel like we would be selling the family silver as it did with players like SEB, Halmosi, Gosling etc.