Bhasera to Qpr | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Bhasera to Qpr

Mar 19, 2004
hmm.. £100k doesn't sound like its worth it.

having said that reports have generally been that he's a better midfielder than left back.... and we're not short of LM's....?

still we're not going to get promoted selling our best player for fudge all...

H

heafipat12

We've only had him since March!! :x I will be p1ssed if we let him go, he's been brilliant for us pre-season and could be vital for us this season, why the HELL would the board approve the signing??? :twisted:

S

Starbucks

Haven't QPR already signed a left back? Clint Hill from Palace?

£500k for the headless chicken but £100k for one of our best players :?

Board would be stupid to send out that sort of message to the fans. Yes we have to reduce the wage bill but there are still plenty of less important players earning more than him.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I think £100,000 is an insult to the lad. Hopefully it is poppycock as we need to keep players with his kind of versatility on the left side.

Nov 22, 2006
be hugely dissapointed if he leaves especially for a low price, but don't beleive its only that much but I do beleive Colin is after him, would soften the blow if we could get TC in though

Dec 7, 2006
Come on guys, we all know damn well that he will be sold for a pittance and the fee will, naturally, be 'undisclosed' in typical Argyle fashion. :twisted:

A

Ade

If the board are serious about bouncing back to the CCC at the first attempt then he is one player that will really help, so cant see him being sold....I hope...

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Whether it is true or not, the last thing you need is a player who has had a good pre-season having his focus affected with him having thoughts that he could be looking at an offer of a bigger salary. To say the board should stand firm is fine but we all know that talk like this does affect a player's mindset.

Jul 13, 2009
Lundan Cabbie":3bhmysut said:
Whether it is true or not, the last thing you need is a player who has had a good pre-season having his focus affected with him having thoughts that he could be looking at an offer of a bigger salary. To say the board should stand firm is fine but we all know that talk like this does affect a player's mindset.

What he said. Would be a huge mistake to let him go, but once the seed is planted players and agent's can get funny ideas. Hopefully the board sand Reid stand firm, would love to see him stay.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Warnock needs to be told to sod off. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: