Best goal for and against us this season? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Best goal for and against us this season?

C

Cult Of Personality

Gillingham goal where he struck it from 40 yards

Ryan Rowe was very good goal even tho it was a mistake by bloody Williams

G

Gullscorer

I know you don't like to remember them, but the best goals scored against you this season were Torquay's, especially O'Kane's second, which showed intelligence, quick-wittedness, a sharp eye and awareness, superior technical ability, accuracy, and a rare talent.

And the best goals you scored must have been against the Gulls, since we have such a great defence and not many teams have scored in both their games against us this season.

Or perhaps we were just lucky to have played you before your great turn around in form which will save you from relegation and provide a solid basis for your push for promotion next season.. :thumbup:

C

Cult Of Personality

Gullscorer":2ytqbvk0 said:
I know you don't like to remember them, but the best goals scored against you this season were Torquay's, especially O'Kane's second, which showed intelligence, quick-wittedness, a sharp eye and awareness, superior technical ability, accuracy, and a rare talent.

And the best goals you scored must have been against the Gulls, since we have such a great defence and not many teams have scored in both their games against us this season.

Or perhaps we were just lucky to have played you before your great turn around in form which will save you from relegation and provide a solid basis for your push for promotion next season.. :thumbup:

The last line you beat us both times this season because we are in a mess

Once we get sorted which we are doing both you and Exeter will get what is coming to you

G

Gullscorer

Cult Of Personality":1cjaz09s said:
Gullscorer":1cjaz09s said:

The last line you beat us both times this season because we are in a mess

Once we get sorted which we are doing both you and Exeter will get what is coming to you
I'm sure you'll do a great job in turning Excretia over, but, as for the Gulls, you won't be able to catch us, we'll be up in the heady heights of League One.. :wave:

Mar 11, 2012
for. Hemmings goal against northampton. Me and my son were right behind it when he hit it. Against. i did like midsons 2nd for wimbledon and rowe's lob in the f.a. cup. Am i right in thinking rowe left stourbridge?. Where did he go?

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
pilgrim74":2kwgd8j5 said:
for. Hemmings goal against northampton. Me and my son were right behind it when he hit it. Against. i did like midsons 2nd for wimbledon and rowe's lob in the f.a. cup. Am i right in thinking rowe left stourbridge?. Where did he go?

Kidderminster.

Has scored 5 in 7 for them so far.

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
The Torquay fans on here are all the same. It's still agonising for you lot that we want you to do well.

The only team in Devon you can have a rivalry with is Bideford if they continue to climb up the leagues :funny:

Oh wait, I guess you can consider Yeovil as your rival next year IF you go up which still isn't for certain although I'm sure most of us are hoping you do.

We'd give you a good game now, our defence is arguably one of the best in the league just like yours however we don't have what you have, goalscorers. I wish you all the best and looking at your remaining games you should be fine however if you remain in L2, we'll give you a good game next season.