Ben Reeves on trial (signs - confirmed) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ben Reeves on trial (signs - confirmed)

Jul 12, 2016
Quinny":f8ktnzb6 said:
philevs":f8ktnzb6 said:
What a summer of signings. Never known the like of it. Each one astute and well thought out to complete the jigsaw of a RL team - at last a manager who really knows what he’s doing! He’s made new signings that are all fully on board with what’s going on now at Argyle. What a squad. Definitely going to be up there this season.

I think it's early days to be "up there this season". Personally I'd be more than happy with a team being assembled good enough not to have us looking over our shoulders at the relegation spots for most of the season. And I'm cautiously optimistic in RL delivering on that.
I agree. Consolidation is the main criteria anything else would be a bonus.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I think this is the best closed season for inward transfers since Luggy's first reign as manager. Very sound signatures offering good promise for the forthcoming season.

Jul 27, 2020
really good news welcome Ben and you bring valuable experience of league one

what a week well done argyle

interesting if only to be a fly on wall at RL's before each fixture on considering who gets in the march squad given great competition for places

signings this week increase the confidence for the coming season

am thinking a far more competitive mid table outcome than the start of the week

for me looks like far more creativity from midfield than last season and am expecting decent goal contribution from that area

just again brings home how fortunate we are to have the support of Simon and partner and the management team on board