Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
Id guess 1 ticket per member?
This for me.

I believe we have something like 6500 Season Ticket holders although they won't all want to travel to London, especially with the early start. Then we have other Members groups and Corporate Members and Sponsors.

I doubt if they'll make general sale.

Jun 27, 2019
This for me.

I believe we have something like 6500 Season Ticket holders although they won't all want to travel to London, especially with the early start. Then we have other Members groups and Corporate Members and Sponsors.

I doubt if they'll make general sale.
That would be the simple solution, though it does seem to be taking Argyle a fair while to announce the details - which suggests it might not be as straightforward as that.

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
That would be the simple solution, though it does seem to be taking Argyle a fair while to announce the details - which suggests it might not be as straightforward as that.

Id imagine season ticket holders not going will end up buying one for a family or friend member.

Although the transport issues for that weekend might be enough to put some off.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
At this rate it'll be pay on the day. :)

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
At this rate it'll be pay on the day. :)
Those days are long gone. There isn't one turnstile left at Stamford Bridge where they could take cash or card payments at the gate and the queue of Green Army at the box office would go four times around Brompton Cemetery.

Apr 6, 2009
someone posted something on fb (though now deleted) saying they will reserve a certain amount of tickets for ambulant disabled at the front due to safe standing and they have to apply for these.
Frustrating thing is I will hopefully be going with2children . with safe standing I guess they won't be able to see :-(

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Those days are long gone. There isn't one turnstile left at Stamford Bridge where they could take cash or card payments at the gate and the queue of Green Army at the box office would go four times around Brompton Cemetery.

It's a good job you're here. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Mark Pedlar and Daz

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
I wonder even though tickets aren’t being sold yet, if we can be told if they will be able to be purchased online rather than at the ticket office or over the phone.

l only ask as sometimes it easier for myself or my Dad to do it this way. lm sure you can link your account to others and then purchase the ticket for them. I hope that’s still a viable option.