Away to Chelsea - Sat 5 Feb 12.30pm | Page 44 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Away to Chelsea - Sat 5 Feb 12.30pm

Bazwoz

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
May 22, 2006
Newquay
Booked a room in something called a Premier Inn Hub next to West Brompton station which is about 15 minutes from Stamford Bridge. £50ish for the Friday night in a chain hotel, hard to do better than that in the big smoke I reckon.
I’ve booked that hotel too. Stayed in one before & they are nice. Fingers crossed I can get a ticket now 🤞

Bernie Bernbaum

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 29, 2015
I'm confused. If watching Chelsea on TV is the Shed end on the right or the left?

May 16, 2016
Has there been a whiff of info about coaches yet? Prices might be more easy on the pocket compared to the trains and possibly offer a near door to door service if they drop of near SB.

May 16, 2016
Another random thought. If my memory is correct, Liverpool released their tickets in stages. The downside for the early purchasing ST holders was we basically got the crappest seats as they were the ones usually issued to away fans. Whenever I've seen away fans in the Shed on tv, they always looked to be in a pretty rubbish spot. I know we'll get the entire end for this game, but beware the early purchase if they release them in order with no choice in where you sit.

Might all be about timing.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Don't recall seeing any comments about this so far... but the Chelsea FC website says that from 1st January 2022, for domestic matches the whole of The Shed (upper and lower) will be a safe standing area. Happy days!

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/tickets---membership/buy-tickets?pageTab=MEN'S FIXTURES scroll down to Argyle and click "View Full Ticket Information"
There is safe standing at both ends, it was installed during the close season. Officially standing has only been allowed since the turn of the new year but I promise you, nobody has been sitting all season.