Away to Chelsea - Sat 5 Feb 12.30pm | Page 55 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Away to Chelsea - Sat 5 Feb 12.30pm

Michael Fleet

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Sep 15, 2003
A favour to ask: Does anyone have a ticket in the front row of upper or lower stand which they would be willing to swap for one in row 12 upper? For medical reasons I cannot stand through the game hence seeking a front row seat where I could happily sit down!

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
I've seen those 50/50 scarves about. I'm in 2 minds about them to be honest.
I think they’re good as a momento. After all, people will buy a programme. Just don’t wear the bleddy thing.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Sooner this game is done and the money banked the better. It’s a distraction.
I’m not sure the fact our defenders fell asleep at the end was down to them thinking about a game at Chelsea in 2 weeks.

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
I’m going to enjoy it personally. As who knows when another chance like this presents itself.

lm not going to feel guilty about a game that is a good day out experience. I’d rather see us perform in the league but we aren’t responsible for Argyle losing and most of us on here support the team whether it’s Chelsea or Cheltenham.

Just enjoy these days. Life is too short to wish something away. Chelsea game doesn’t change our season.

Sep 6, 2006
I’m going to enjoy it personally. As who knows when another chance like this presents itself.

lm not going to feel guilty about a game that is a good day out experience. I’d rather see us perform in the league but we aren’t responsible for Argyle losing and most of us on here support the team whether it’s Chelsea or Cheltenham.

Just enjoy these days. Life is too short to wish something away. Chelsea game doesn’t change our season.
We struggled against Lincoln! Will you enjoy seeing us being totally outclassed by a team many levels better than that.

Dec 12, 2010
Plymouth
Wondering if anyone can help out a few London-based Greens who were unable to get a ticket. We're hoping to find a pub that might show the game, not necessarily near Chelsea but anywhere south/central would be a huge bonus. Friendly bunch who just want to watch the game together, if we find a place then of course other London Greens will be welcome to join!

Can anybody help?

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
Wondering if anyone can help out a few London-based Greens who were unable to get a ticket. We're hoping to find a pub that might show the game, not necessarily near Chelsea but anywhere south/central would be a huge bonus. Friendly bunch who just want to watch the game together, if we find a place then of course other London Greens will be welcome to join!

Can anybody help?
Try PASALB (London Branch). They use a pub in The City which shows TV games.