Avatar/Emoji problems NOW FIXED. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Avatar/Emoji problems NOW FIXED.

Aug 12, 2016
Bang Phra. Thailand
My emoji has gone ad been replaced by one I didn't post.
I can delete it but if I try to change it to one I had previously it just goes back to the unwanted one.
The unwanted one seems to be default.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Which one are you posting and what one is it being changed to?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I think he means Avatar Keith.

We're having a few problems with that bud, and we're working on it. There's quite a few of us that have had random avatars.

Reactions: GreenThing
Aug 12, 2016
Bang Phra. Thailand
I thought it was an emoji. I am referring to this HIF Picture to the left of this post. That is a Hammarby IF (FC in Swedish) badge.
If I cannot choose my old one ( A Laos flag ) I woud prefer a blank space rather than an assigned one I didn't choose.
Many thanks.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
We are working on the Avatar problem mate. It's a strange one.

We will sort it so you can pick what you want, which the majority of people can.

Feb 21, 2012
Plymouth
Hi, i would like to know who my avatar picture is on my site,i like it,and don't want it changed! it's just that the face looks familiar. Regards, rongreenblood.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
We have a problem with some avatars at the moment we are working on it.

Dec 3, 2005
Help - I know you said you were on it, just checking how its going - still cannot put my picture up - just shows the 3rd kit - which i hate, then on the profile it shows a largwe picture of the crest. Both of which I havent put up.
Now I pressed delete and the 'D' appears but everytime i return that damn 3rd kit is back lol