Argyle v Lincoln Match Thread | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Argyle v Lincoln Match Thread

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I think it would be fair to cut Critchlow some slack after one appearance. I personally thought he was head and shoulders over Gilesphey.

I’d agree he was a slight improvement defensively over Gillesphey but Gillesphey offers better range of passing for me, so not much between them imo. Neither are as good as Galloway.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Wilson worries me more

Jun 28, 2006
Plymouth
I’d agree he was a slight improvement defensively over Gillesphey but Gillesphey offers better range of passing for me, so not much between them imo. Neither are as good as Galloway.
Again it was one performance.

I agree on Galloway, however, I watched him at Parkway where I thought he was far from convincing. He’s gone on to show real quality.

I suspect though with what was being said by Swindon and Huddersfield fans about Critchlow, the best is yet to come.

Sep 6, 2006
You can't compare every player we sign to Galloway. We were very lucky to get him.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
He made an unbelievable tackle to stop Marquis but he and Edwards were exposed several times by Scully's pace.
Yep, that tackle was ridiculously good but he struggled massively second half with Sculley.

Edwards was far to forward and they exploited it perfectly. Pace against Wilson has only one winner.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
He made an unbelievable tackle to stop Marquis but he and Edwards were exposed several times by Scully's pace.
To be fair I think Wilson has been a solid 7/10 player for most matches this season, and I think he’s still our best RCB we have at the club.

Reactions: foreigner