Argyle TV problems | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle TV problems

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
No problem over here

May 5, 2014
I have a different issue.Having paid170.00 to watch Argyle TV for the season I have found that I can watch for free on i Follow.I thought that Argyle were preventing this from happening. Anyone know the answer?

May 5, 2014
How can you watch it free on iFollow?? 🧐

On IPTV. It is pretty common place out here. I pay a subscription for streamed TV (not necessarily legal) and it enables access to pretty well any sports channel throughout the world including ifollow.
Yesterday I was watching Argyle TV on my laptop and at the same time on my TV I was flicking through the other league matches on ifollow and found Argyle TV broadcasting on ifollow. Don't misunderstand me I am more than happy to pay a sub for Argyle TV but why can't Argyle prevent others seeing it for free on ifollow even though by selecting Fleetwood on ifollow you can still watch the match albeit with home commentary. Very annoying.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It may well be but at the moment it's the only way people in the UK can watch the match from home.

It's so so annoying for those of us in the UK seeing people outside it paying a pittance to watch games whilst we can't watch for any money.

So those that have IPTV and use it, are chuffed to hell they beat the system.

Perhaps your attitude could be that you should be pleased Argyle fans can watch the games rather then saying they shouldn't be able to. Just a thought.

Reactions: Argyle Nutter
Jul 11, 2022
They still haven't sorted their app so it doesn't stop playing coms when you move to another app or lock your phone.

another email sent but that's over a year they still not sorted it out.

smudja

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 29, 2005
Glenrothes
They still haven't sorted their app so it doesn't stop playing coms when you move to another app or lock your phone.

another email sent but that's over a year they still not sorted it out.
Sounds more like your issue.. Argyle cant control your movrs to another app.. as for phone lock most apps carry on playing audio.. glad Argyle TV does .. log in on phone and not worry about it..job done!