Argyle tv (issues v Norwich) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle tv (issues v Norwich)

Oct 19, 2021
Still working perfectly for me. Doesn’t make sense that it’s a problem with Argyle TV itself if it works for some but not others.

Oct 7, 2006
I lost radio Comms about 5 mins ago and app refuses to do anything at all now. Wish they would fix this junky app, but it's been rubbish for ages.

Not had any notifications either on phone (goals, lineups etc) and normally I get 2x each notification (not through choice).

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
I did not get in until half time but fair play to Argyle TV. They kept answering my e-mails until they found a link that worked. I even paid twice to try and get in and they even authorised my refund for the second payment. I think there may have been an issue with logging in to Argyle TV.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I did not get in until half time but fair play to Argyle TV. They kept answering my e-mails until they found a link that worked. I even paid twice to try and get in and they even authorised my refund for the second payment. I think there may have been an issue with logging in to Argyle TV.
I gained viewing after circa 37 mins. I also paid up twice and have received the second as a refund.
I found on entering 'Match Centre' that no options existed for Sound or TV. I fiddled and fiddled with various boxes until I got a picture, but I would not be able to repeat the exercise now. I managed to see the Prre-Match presentation via You Tube and then it went blank on me. Too much water on The Broads I expect!

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
It’s been working perfectly for me since it started at 2pm.
Agree 100% with this.
No problems whatsoever in the former capital of Cornwall.
Received a few texts from the Junior General live at the ground. He's looking forward now to the short journey home on the Bananabus. (just have to remember not to leave keys in the doors so he can get in later on:D)

May 16, 2016
Argyle TV / Website must be one of the clunkiest least user friendly ones out there.

If you've got it working, you have to remember the convoluted route you took for future games, then it's a bit easier to do, but it really shouldn't be so difficult to navigate.

It’s like a lot of these things are designed inwards out, in that the people that set it up or work on it think it's straightforward, but they never approched the layout as a complete novice first time user.

Then there's navigating your way from the app to your ticketing page / account.......

Reactions: GreenThing

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
Argyle TV / Website must be one of the clunkiest least user friendly ones out there.

If you've got it working, you have to remember the convoluted route you took for future games, then it's a bit easier to do, but it really shouldn't be so difficult to navigate.

It’s like a lot of these things are designed inwards out, in that the people that set it up or work on it think it's straightforward, but they never approched the layout as a complete novice first time user.

Then there's navigating your way from the app to your ticketing page / account.......
It is a convoluted route, but there seems to be several ways to get there and I have had no problems thus far.
Maybe it's because I actually DO live abroad?!!? 🤔

May 16, 2016
It is a convoluted route, but there seems to be several ways to get there and I have had no problems thus far.
Maybe it's because I actually DO live abroad?!!? 🤔
Not sure where you live has got to do with it. Especially as you agree, it is a convoluted route with more than one way of getting there.

I have the same issues wherever I am.