Argyle TV domestic subscriptions (info now available) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Argyle TV domestic subscriptions (info now available)

Oct 15, 2017
As a follower of Argyle for 74 years, I am fortunately still fit enough to attend Home Park
but who knows what the future holds, I know Devoted argyle fans who can no longer attend
due to ill health etc, why can't the law allow them to pay the equivalent or close to the entrance price to be able to watch 3 pm and evening games, I for one if in that position would be more than happy to pay and surely the clubs would not lose but benefit from the revenue how can we change the law?

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
As a follower of Argyle for 74 years, I am fortunately still fit enough to attend Home Park
but who knows what the future holds, I know Devoted argyle fans who can no longer attend
due to ill health etc, why can't the law allow them to pay the equivalent or close to the entrance price to be able to watch 3 pm and evening games, I for one if in that position would be more than happy to pay and surely the clubs would not lose but benefit from the revenue how can we change the law?
Sadly there are people out there who will still use all the technology possible to access the coverage for next to nothing.
I agree with you that it would be good to offer a product to fans who can no longer attend due to health reasons etc.
The broadcasting rights contract with the EFL and FA unfortunately makes this a non starter (at the moment perhaps)

Apr 9, 2011
Agree entirely with Pilgrims Progress. My good lady is classed as extremely vunerable therefore i am more than hesitant about attending matches & for this reason have relunctantly had to forego renewing my season ticket.
Unfortunately the feeling amongst many in this clinical category that because we are in the minority we are being thrown to the wolves & more or less told to get on with it & am sure this attitude is reflected on any decisions made by the Government & EFL
If i was given the chance i would happily subscribe to match day coverage