Argyle TV domestic subscriptions (info now available) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Argyle TV domestic subscriptions (info now available)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
It looks to be the end of free content on the club You Tube channel.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I'm not sure that it does, I think it just means it will be out on Argyle TV first, and then maybe a day or two later on YouTube.

Possibly, we'll have to see how it pans out.

Jul 14, 2008
Full match replays is an interesting proposal. If they were available to view at around 5pm or something on a Saturday then it would almost be worth avoiding the score and watching it on Saturday evening as if it were live.

Reactions: Cousin Pavlos

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Full match replays is an interesting proposal. If they were available to view at around 5pm or something on a Saturday then it would almost be worth avoiding the score and watching it on Saturday evening as if it were live.
No way I could avoid checking the score every few minutes during the match. Might possibly want to watch if we have a good win, a loss spoils my weekend as it is, without watching it replayed.

Disappointed that there isn't an audio-only option. If we can't watch live then I'm not bothered about the lowlights.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Looking forward to hearing the audio for the home & the away games i cant get to

The full match replays probably wont be available to view until the following day (just like i follow)

Even though we have our own digital platform we are still governed by the 3pm Saturday rule which is very unfortunate

RKB

♣️ PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
I'm hoping there's still the possibility of watching live games that aren't at 3pm on Saturday afternoon, as with iFollow pre-Covid?

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
I am disappointed that there is no mention of 10/11 minutes or, ideally more, of extended highlights. If I know that that will be available I will be happy to pay the £45 annual subscription.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I wonder what the 'priority access' means too... a day after the Youtube release? A few hours? A few days?

I actually don't mind just listening to audio commentary... BUT that means the commentators have to be very good. Martin Gritton or Ian Stonebridge (with maybe 10% more excitement in his voice :p ) as co-comms, please.

£1ish a week is certainly better for the wallet than a tenner for each game on iFollow, but I'm sure most of us would rather have the option to give the club more cash and watch the games. Them's the rules though, it looks like.

May 16, 2016
It looks very similar to the old ifollow audio subscription service. Pre-covid, I subscribed, mainly for when I listened abroad. Most of it was the BBC Devon commentary. The replay feature is handy, but was not available on the day of a game.

If you're unable to attend a game or out of range of local radio coverage, I'd recommend it.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
I believe with iFollow, full match replays weren't available until 1am the following day. So there is a possibility that Argyle will have the same rule applied to them.

Capture.PNG