Argyle rubbish costs Plymouth £350k | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle rubbish costs Plymouth £350k

Jul 25, 2011
I thought this was a post about Peter swan. Both cost about 300,000 but not sure which was the bigger pile of crap?
I think the spoil heap showed a lot more skill and commitment

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
with-menace":aabypkmm said:
I thought this was a post about Peter swan. Both cost about 300,000 but not sure which was the bigger pile of crap?

I thought this post was about our entire current squad but no one would have been stupid enough to spend that much on them

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

If we all promise to pick up the litter do you think the council could pay off Fletchers contract for Mr Brent, after all he won't spend any of his own money or do his own dirty work if he can get volunteers to do it for nothing

We really are a mickey mouse chicken poo operation these days

Jul 25, 2011
samjones":1nx80alp said:
with-menace":1nx80alp said:

I thought this post was about our entire current squad but no one would have been stupid enough to spend that much on them

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

If we all promise to pick up the litter do you think the council could pay off Fletchers contract for Mr Brent, after all he won't spend any of his own money or do his own dirty work if he can get volunteers to do it for nothing

We really are a mickey mouse chicken poo operation these days
:sigh: I must have missed something

Feb 25, 2005
Elburton, Plymouth
Seems the council has been had again, should have sold BB the spoil to use for infill, and offered a discount for shifting it themselves! Glad it has been moved though.

Partly related question, when the pitch was dug up and relaid, a quanttity of soil from the Devonport End area, where the ashes of deceased fans had been scattered over the years was supposed to have been put in safe keeping, to be used in the redevelopment of the grandstand side. Is this still the case, or has it just been used for infill somwhere?