Argyle TV/website/streaming discussion thread | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Argyle TV/website/streaming discussion thread

Jan 12, 2011
Exiled in Cornwall
I'd like to know too MGM. Having had my ifollow account cancelled without my knowledge I'm at a loss to know what's happening this season. Will I be able to see all home and away matches as previously?
And if not will we at least get audio commentary (neither options have been available for PSFs so far)

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
My iFollow subscription expires on Sept 2, i have not had any refund so do i still have to pay to watch this game?

Mar 14, 2009
My iFollow subscription expires on Sept 2, i have not had any refund so do i still have to pay to watch this game?

The trouble is the game is on Argyle TV and not IFollow. Yet isn’t it the same feed?

I wonder if you can get the access like a Bristol Rovers fan would have to.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
I have sent numerous emails to ifollow@efl.com regarding the fact my ifollow subscription ends the same date as Ottawa Green & heard nothing

I have even sent an email to Argyle TV (using the email address provide when i got an email from EFL.com) & heard nothing

It would be nice if someone could clarify whether supporters who had a season pass that expires on 02/09/21 would be entitled to watch the game on Saturday for no fee

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
I have sent numerous emails to ifollow@efl.com regarding the fact my ifollow subscription ends the same date as Ottawa Green & heard nothing

I have even sent an email to Argyle TV (using the email address provide when i got an email from EFL.com) & heard nothing

It would be nice if someone could clarify whether supporters who had a season pass that expires on 02/09/21 would be entitled to watch the game on Saturday for no fee
I just sent a e-mail to Argyle tv asking this

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
For support or queries prior to Saturday, please email argyletv@pafc.co.uk.

Support will be available on the day by calling our dedicated team on 020 7089 5999

I sent my email to the address above

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Received a reply from Argyle appear they know nothing about subscriptions until Sept 2nd

Can you send details of the subscription that runs until September please, perhaps a reference number and /or email address used to buy the subscription?
Assume this was the international subscription?
All subscriptions should ‘hard’ end on July 1 – and therefore we should have no subscribers on ifollow – particularly given that we have now moved away - so we just need to check on this please.
In the meantime – yes please purchase your Rovers stream independently, but we’ll get to the bottom of the iFollow query too.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Received a reply from Argyle appear they know nothing about subscriptions until Sept 2nd
Mine is also a yearly subscription (ran from 1st September 2020). However, it is a "season" pass so maybe ended on completion of the 2020/21 season.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Bob i cant prove it now, because the page has been removed but on the information page on Argyle website it clearly said i paid Sept 2 2020 and it was due for renewal on Sept 2 2021.