• Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)

Argyle launch streaming service (Argyle TV) and new website

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
One small criticism - they really need to work on the replays. A number of times yesterday we missed goalmouth action because they were showing a replay of a previous chance. Not sure who the director is, but someone needs to have a word.

Reactions: Keith Hennessey
Feb 13, 2021
When you watch the extended highlights it is someone else commentating that has no emotional attachment to Argyle & is just doing their job

Watching & listening to Argyle TV the total devotion is obvious- when i tune in to the audio to listen to the game i feel i am sat in the crowd watching the team

The love & care shown means a lot to exiles like me that just want to feel connected to the team i love

Reactions: Keith Hennessey
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
When you watch the extended highlights it is someone else commentating that has no emotional attachment to Argyle & is just doing their job

Watching & listening to Argyle TV the total devotion is obvious- when i tune in to the audio to listen to the game i feel i am sat in the crowd watching the team

The love & care shown means a lot to exiles like me that just want to feel connected to the team i love

Commented on this earlier in thread. The video used appears to be the day's i follow offering for the Gills.

No comms at all on the 2 minute version of highlights.

Mark Smith

50/50 Sponsor
Pasoti Donor
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
Thank you - i didnt know that :)

Thanks for that - I was only able to watch the extended highlights this week so was just about to criticise Argyle TV for having a strangely disinterested commentator and none of the promised camera angles. I will watch the full version later and pick out my own highlights.