• Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)
  • Hello guests - don't forget that by registering and signing up for Pasoti you'll see less adverts plus receive extras like free match tickets, taking part in polls, joining in the chat room and more. Come and join us!

Argyle launch streaming service (Argyle TV) and new website

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
One small criticism - they really need to work on the replays. A number of times yesterday we missed goalmouth action because they were showing a replay of a previous chance. Not sure who the director is, but someone needs to have a word.

Reactions: Keith Hennessey
Feb 13, 2021
When you watch the extended highlights it is someone else commentating that has no emotional attachment to Argyle & is just doing their job

Watching & listening to Argyle TV the total devotion is obvious- when i tune in to the audio to listen to the game i feel i am sat in the crowd watching the team

The love & care shown means a lot to exiles like me that just want to feel connected to the team i love

Reactions: Keith Hennessey

cheshiregreen

NHS Cake Donor
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
When you watch the extended highlights it is someone else commentating that has no emotional attachment to Argyle & is just doing their job

Watching & listening to Argyle TV the total devotion is obvious- when i tune in to the audio to listen to the game i feel i am sat in the crowd watching the team

The love & care shown means a lot to exiles like me that just want to feel connected to the team i love

Commented on this earlier in thread. The video used appears to be the day's i follow offering for the Gills.

No comms at all on the 2 minute version of highlights.

Mark Smith

50/50 Sponsor
Pasoti Donor
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
Thank you - i didnt know that :)

Thanks for that - I was only able to watch the extended highlights this week so was just about to criticise Argyle TV for having a strangely disinterested commentator and none of the promised camera angles. I will watch the full version later and pick out my own highlights.