Argyle Ladies needs some noise! | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle Ladies needs some noise!

Feb 26, 2011
Members of Forza Verde 1886 Argyle Ladies need you at there game at Home Park on 15th April 2pm (time could be changed) for there extreamly important game against Tottenham Ladies. I am hoping a few of you will be able to come and use the excellent voice of the Devonport End to amazing effect for our game. If you have not seen the ladies play before then I urge you to come and try it and if you are mixed about watching a female game then again watch and I think you will be very supprised. They may well be the ladies, but they are still Greens!

Dave Burns
PALFC coach

Feb 26, 2011
game is confirmed for 2pm. £3 adults free for season ticket holders and children under 16. Hope to see as many of you there as pssible. :scarf:

Dec 6, 2011
daveburns1985":3ucdauzk said:
Members of Forza Verde 1886 Argyle Ladies need you at there game at Home Park on 15th April 2pm (time could be changed) for there extreamly important game against Tottenham Ladies. I am hoping a few of you will be able to come and use the excellent voice of the Devonport End to amazing effect for our game. If you have not seen the ladies play before then I urge you to come and try it and if you are mixed about watching a female game then again watch and I think you will be very supprised. They may well be the ladies, but they are still Greens!

Dave Burns
PALFC coach

We have this one covered, Dave and will make an announcement closer to the time.

Chris

Feb 26, 2011
Mr President":2jnrwlw5 said:
daveburns1985":2jnrwlw5 said:

Dave Burns
PALFC coach

We have this one covered, Dave and will make an announcement closer to the time.

Chris

Fantastic Chris, Thanks for your help. Looking forward to hearing what your plans are.

Feb 26, 2011
Hello, The ladies game at Home Park is now only 13 days away. We beat Brighton & Hove at the weekend a game in which I think we were expected to lose. This now only puts us needing 1 point to be safe in the Premier League. Please please pleassssee come and support us and make some noise to help cheer the ladies on! We really need your help. Tottenham are a quality side who have the ability to go and buy international players and pay wages something we cant do. So we really need some noise.

Plymouth Argyle Ladies Vs Spurs @ Home Park 15th April @2pm.
free for season ticket holders and under 16.
£3 for every one else. Please be there if you can. :scarf: