Georgie Kelly (signs for Rotherham) | Page 16 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Georgie Kelly (signs for Rotherham)

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Why do some non-Mods try and moderate this Board? Does what you're asking for really matter?
Tbh it would be nice to move on and forget about it. Everytime I log on I’m reminded that he’s signed for them and not for us. A reality but still one that bugs me.

Reactions: djg145

Graham Clark

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Nov 18, 2018
Kelly has signed a three and a half year contract with Rotherham. We probably could not or would not want to compete with that for someone unproven at our level. Remember we signed George Cooper on a three year contract and for most of two of those years he has been injured.

Reactions: Tonka and Sean
Dec 30, 2020
A promotion rival losing a quality player like Ladapo and replacing him with some guy who’s had one good season in the League of Ireland is the kind of content I want to be reading!

Reactions: JannerinCardiff

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Kelly is not in the Rotherham squad today.
It looks like he's waiting for international clearance.

Larry David

✅ Evergreen
Apr 9, 2004
LA NY or Cuckfield
I really don’t think we need a striker if we don’t lose one before Tuesday. Nial the menace Ennis is back to his best Luke is scoring as is Garrick and Hardie is waiting in the wings.
Perm any two from four. It’s going to be difficult keeping them happy without adding another.
If we’re going to sign anyone a quality centre half with pace to provide a bit of competition for Scarr would be good. Defensively we still look shaky and a quick centre back would be a useful addition.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Schumacher has said Kelly was offered a contract, he was happy with it and was set to sign for Argyle until Rotherham came in.

The three and a half year deal probably swung it.

It also sounds like he is not fit enough just yet, according to the Rotherham manager.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Schumacher has said Kelly was offered a contract, he was happy with it and was set to sign for Argyle until Rotherham came in.

The three and a half year deal probably swung it.

It also sounds like he is not fit enough just yet, according to the Rotherham manager.
My word is my bond .. unless someone gives me more money.

• Angry
Reactions: David Doidge