Georgie Kelly (signs for Rotherham)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Another raid on Ireland? Striker Georgie Kelly is the League of Ireland top scorer with 26 goals. The LoI has finished and Kelly would be a free transfer after leaving Bohemians; Bradford and Rotherham were also interested.
6-foot 2-inch tall, 25 year old, sounds good. (y)

Last edited:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Bradford City appear resigned to missing out on Georgie Kelly after suggesting he has already agreed a deal elsewhere.

The League Two club were keen to sign last season’s top scorer in the League of Ireland Premier Division.

But they faced competition from a host of English clubs - notably League One promotion hopefuls Rotherham - and Scottish sides, like Dundee and Ross County.
Bradford City appear resigned to missing out on Georgie Kelly after suggesting he has already agreed a deal elsewhere.

The League Two club were keen to sign last season’s top scorer in the League of Ireland Premier Division.

But they faced competition from a host of English clubs - notably League One promotion hopefuls Rotherham - and Scottish sides, like Dundee and Ross County.

Jul 28, 2020
This is a no- lose gamble in my opinion. If it works, fantastic...

Although the standard in the LOI is lower, he is the current player of the year.

I would be happier still if we went in for his Bohemian team mate right winger Dawson Davoy ( aged 19) ( currently the subject of a bid from MKDons), and the league’s second top scorer ( behind Georgie Kelly) midfielder Danny Mandroiu.

Andrew Lyons ( previously touted as an Argyle target) is now tipped to sign for Shamrock.

Reactions: HerthaBSC

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Looks pretty decent. Certainly knows where the net is.

Reactions: jerryatricjanner
Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Looks pretty decent. Certainly knows where the net is.

defending leaves a bit to be desired, but certainly knows where the net is and is good in the air. I like the look of him. As others have said, the right type of gamble we should be taking.

He should do well playing on a flat pitch… I’ve never seen a professional pitch as uneven as the one in that video!

Reactions: Cdp
Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
I see Sunderland have signed / are signing Patrick Roberts from Man City. He was brilliant for Celtic a few years ago. They also have signed Danny Batth on loan.

We can’t compete with that sort of budget from Sunderland, Sheff Weds, Ipswich to name just 3 of a few big teams in this league. This is definitely the way forward for a club like ours, low risk gambles for a potential very high reward, not just contributions to the team but also financially.