An Argyle Supporter from Ecuador | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

An Argyle Supporter from Ecuador

Alviverde

πŸ‡§πŸ‡·πŸ‡§πŸ‡·πŸ‡§πŸ‡·πŸ‡§πŸ‡·πŸ‡§πŸ‡·πŸ‡§πŸ‡·
Dec 5, 2021
Plinio was a student of ours who came to Plymouth to study english at Mayflower College during the pandemia.
He lives in Guayaquil. His team is SC Barcelona from Guayaquil but he also follows Argyle's results and does a really good job of raising Argyle's profile on social media in Ecuador. I think he has an account on Pasoti too but has been studying medicine sΓ³ too busy to contribute.
If anyone is interested, 2 nights ago it was "Yellow night" at the "Monumental" when new squad players, retiring players and Kun Aguero as special guest player were all presented to the supporters. Its a very powerful night for their support. He sent me 2 links. I think Plinio will be very proud to show Argyle supporters.

Last edited:

Alviverde

Dec 5, 2021
I've worked at the Mayflower College on and off for years and I've often taken students up for an Argyle game....

More Ecuadorians due over in March and April....hopefully one of them will get the Argyle bug also!

It's reassuring to know more students are coming to Mayflower College and Plymouth again. Thanks for the info Aaron D.

Reactions: Aaron D.

Alviverde

Dec 5, 2021
Congratulations Green Army from Plinio and the "real Barcelona" :D
Screenshot_20230430-092439_WhatsApp.jpg

Alviverde

Dec 5, 2021
Barcelona SC X Palmeiras on Thursday evening....Avanti Palestra :D :D

Last edited:

Alviverde

Dec 5, 2021
COYG I'll be watching the big screen from the Devonport End on Sunday. Green Army...

Alviverde

Dec 5, 2021
Fans with pyro's not an issue in Ecuador then! Plinio, I suggest you leave them at home :ROFLMAO:
If you want to see organised support the best I've seen is "Inferno verde" or to us "Green hell" by the Coritiba supporters. Its quite awesome....
It's 13 years old against Corinthians...but they still do it today...

Last edited: