An Argyle Journey - Football Manager 2019 | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

An Argyle Journey - Football Manager 2019

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
I'm loving the career too :thumbs:

None of the pictures are loading for me, though...

Aug 11, 2013
Thoroughly enjoying the series too thanks :thumbup: I do have the same problem as Liam though, On part 9 none of the images have loaded apart from the first one with Alex Fletcher
Edit : And the last 5

May 11, 2015
Thanks guys.
Im really glad people are reading and following along.

I've updated part 9 to fix that issue.
Not sure what was going on.

Let me know if anyone has any troubles.

May 11, 2015
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I've started a new FM 2020 Argyle blog that I will be updating weekly on argyle.life

Find it here

Jun 27, 2006
Plymouth
I took Argyle to winning the Europa league within 7 seasons leading to qualification to champions league. Just can't do enough to win title though. In my ninth season and a chunk of my life has gone that I will never get back! Still love the game though...

Jun 27, 2019
Argyle Life":2fxf6ha1 said:
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I've started a new FM 2020 Argyle blog that I will be updating weekly on argyle.life

Find it here

Used to love this game. I don't have enough time to play it these days so I'll have to play it vicariously through you! Keep it coming :thumbup:

ps. weren't there any experienced CBs available rather than a kid from the Prem? Maybe a Bulgarian free agent since you loaded that league?

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
WoodsyGreen":ylr3h0q8 said:
Argyle Life":ylr3h0q8 said:

Find it here

Used to love this game. I don't have enough time to play it these days so I'll have to play it vicariously through you! Keep it coming :thumbup:

ps. weren't there any experienced CBs available rather than a kid from the Prem? Maybe a Bulgarian free agent since you loaded that league?

Craig Morgan ,or for a younger non prem player Robbie McKenzie from Hull .

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Hi I've been playing the FM20 beta and going really well with Ryan's team and the signing of a new centre back called streete
But its Just done an update and the game won't go past a screen asking you to accept policies.
Anybody else had this issue ? Started yesterday
Thanks

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
edengreen":1p6p2cny said:
Hi I've been playing the FM20 beta and going really well with Ryan's team and the signing of a new centre back called streete
But its Just done an update and the game won't go past a screen asking you to accept policies.
Anybody else had this issue ? Started yesterday
Thanks

Had the same problem , had to tick box to agree to terms and then check another box before it would allow me to continue , hope that helps .

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
edengreen":2gc1gs6i said:
I can only see one box to tick

Apologies for not being clear , there was a yes/no box at the bottom right corner if i remember correctly , i ticked yes and this allowed me to carry on .

May 11, 2015
Part two is available to read now here

A few transfers, pre-season and the first game of the season against Crewe.

Also considering signing Remi Streete on a free transfer, but I already have a big squad.