• Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)
  • Hello guests - don't forget that by registering and signing up for Pasoti you'll see less adverts plus receive extras like free match tickets, taking part in polls, joining in the chat room and more. Come and join us!

An Argyle Journey - Football Manager 2019

Aug 11, 2013
Thoroughly enjoying the series too thanks :thumbup: I do have the same problem as Liam though, On part 9 none of the images have loaded apart from the first one with Alex Fletcher
Edit : And the last 5

May 11, 2015
Thanks guys.
Im really glad people are reading and following along.

I've updated part 9 to fix that issue.
Not sure what was going on.

Let me know if anyone has any troubles.

May 11, 2015
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I've started a new FM 2020 Argyle blog that I will be updating weekly on argyle.life

Find it here

Jun 27, 2006
Plymouth
I took Argyle to winning the Europa league within 7 seasons leading to qualification to champions league. Just can't do enough to win title though. In my ninth season and a chunk of my life has gone that I will never get back! Still love the game though...

Jun 27, 2019
Argyle Life":2fxf6ha1 said:
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I've started a new FM 2020 Argyle blog that I will be updating weekly on argyle.life

Find it here

Used to love this game. I don't have enough time to play it these days so I'll have to play it vicariously through you! Keep it coming :thumbup:

ps. weren't there any experienced CBs available rather than a kid from the Prem? Maybe a Bulgarian free agent since you loaded that league?

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
WoodsyGreen":ylr3h0q8 said:
Argyle Life":ylr3h0q8 said:

Find it here

Used to love this game. I don't have enough time to play it these days so I'll have to play it vicariously through you! Keep it coming :thumbup:

ps. weren't there any experienced CBs available rather than a kid from the Prem? Maybe a Bulgarian free agent since you loaded that league?

Craig Morgan ,or for a younger non prem player Robbie McKenzie from Hull .

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Hi I've been playing the FM20 beta and going really well with Ryan's team and the signing of a new centre back called streete
But its Just done an update and the game won't go past a screen asking you to accept policies.
Anybody else had this issue ? Started yesterday
Thanks

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
edengreen":1p6p2cny said:
Hi I've been playing the FM20 beta and going really well with Ryan's team and the signing of a new centre back called streete
But its Just done an update and the game won't go past a screen asking you to accept policies.
Anybody else had this issue ? Started yesterday
Thanks

Had the same problem , had to tick box to agree to terms and then check another box before it would allow me to continue , hope that helps .

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
edengreen":2gc1gs6i said:
I can only see one box to tick

Apologies for not being clear , there was a yes/no box at the bottom right corner if i remember correctly , i ticked yes and this allowed me to carry on .

May 11, 2015
Part two is available to read now here

A few transfers, pre-season and the first game of the season against Crewe.

Also considering signing Remi Streete on a free transfer, but I already have a big squad.