Agard departs and signs for Doncaster | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Agard departs and signs for Doncaster

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
A good pro but unfortunately his best days were behind him and hopefully his wages can be put to better use elsewhere. Good luck to him.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I think that's worked out pretty well for everyone. We got a proven striker and three goals when we were short up front, Kieran Agard got a contract and a nice shop window. I'm sure he'll get a decent league club now, as a result.

Good luck to him, and thanks for that potentially crucial goal v Charlton.

And just read Schuey's words, calling him 'one of the best professionals I've ever worked with' won't hurt either... very nice touch from him, and no doubt accurate.

Dec 30, 2020
He looked pretty much shot and I wouldn't be amazed if that was it for his football career, but it was useful having him as at least some kind of cover, particularly while Ennis was injured and before Garrick's emergence as a striker. Thanks and good luck.

Jan 2, 2010
I think his recent increase in game time was a gesture to give a new employer a chance to see him play, as much as anything else.

C

Cult Of Personality

Was always a stop gap signing. But he did his job and seemed to put in alot of effort so I wish him well in the rest of his career

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Good move for him, a bit more security with an 18 month deal. I hope he does well other than when we play them.