• Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)
  • Hello guests - don't forget that by registering and signing up for Pasoti you'll see less adverts plus receive extras like free match tickets, taking part in polls, joining in the chat room and more. Come and join us!

Administrators powers.

Feb 21, 2008
Just seen on Sky Sports news that the administrators are not allowing Victor Moses to play against Newcastle, I know there first loyalty is to pay bac to the creditors but I didnt realise they could dictate the team you play, Warnock will not like that!!

Jan 2, 2010
If he gets injured his value goes down, maybe?

Imagine the prospective new manager at the game, cheque book in hand waiting for the game to finish. *crunch* Ligiate damage and out for 9 months. No quick cash injection from.. Forest?

Dec 2, 2005
London
Sounds like they've actually had a bid for him. By that logic, any players subject to bids by Saturday will be barred from playing...worth a cheeky punt on a couple?! Imagine if they had to forfeit!

Jul 20, 2005
I've had a conversation with Neil Warnock explaining my desire to secure large amounts of funding to take this club forward and a key option in realising that is the possible sale of Victor Moses," Guilfoyle told Sky Sports.

Unthinkable
"I told the manager that it was my decision that Mr Moses was not available for selection - he's very unhappy about that

And the award for the Understatement of the Millenium goes to......

[drum roll]

A

Anonymous

Warnock said in an interview this morning they had 5 solid bids in but were expecting alot more..