AD Blocker | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

AD Blocker

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Yeah that happened to me as well. Just get rid of it and it won't come back. Or it hasn't for me yet.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Serious question. Does anybody actually notice the content of online ads? Off the top of my head I cannot think any particular product or service that has been thrust before my eyes, either on PASOTI or elsewhere. My subconscious might have a different view but I quite like being a victim of ad blindness.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I think our local advertisers do ok, plus they like to support the site but in general I tend to agree with you.

Reactions: Lundan Cabbie

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Still having all sorts of problems.

Sometimes it lets me continue without disabling, then it comes up again without the option and I gave to close everything down and try again

Reactions: Lobster

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Serious question. Does anybody actually notice the content of online ads? Off the top of my head I cannot think any particular product or service that has been thrust before my eyes, either on PASOTI or elsewhere. My subconscious might have a different view but I quite like being a victim of ad blindness.
I’ve had a fair bit of business off the back of pasoti advertising.

Reactions: Lundan Cabbie

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Still having all sorts of problems.

Sometimes it lets me continue without disabling, then it comes up again without the option and I gave to close everything down and try again
According to the developers, this is how it should work:

256BDB58-8949-4322-BF36-EA2B663641C6.jpeg

However we are aware of some people still experiencing issues, so we’ve let them know and they are following up with it ASAP.

Reactions: Tugboat

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
I have an ad blocker which is set to be paused on pasoti and initially I was getting ads however, I am currently seeing none at all. I have refreshed both the ad blocker and the browser with no change. I am also sometimes experiencing delays in page loading while it's looking for ayads? (something like that)

tonsk

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I’ve tried to pause it whilst on pasoti but it’s not doing it.

olive green

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 3, 2004
Liverpool
I am having problems with Firefox on my iPad. The built-in ad blocker is turned off for pasoti (the padlock icon has a blue dot rather than a line across it) but the pop-up request to unblock still appears. The first couple of times there is the option to continue without unblocking, but the request just reappears after about 5 seconds and then without any option to continue. All I can do is give up browsing pasoti or try using chrome so Google can track me instead. The adverts do not appear, BTW, even after unblocking.

Bryan Tregunna

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 22, 2003
FWIW, I hate ads, but Pasoti is one of the very few sites where I pause my adblocker; it's my small sacrifice for the money it brings in.

Now, where can I buy some dermatology-tested skincare?