Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
Aaaargh, I am starting to get quite angry. I have paid for my digital season ticket a week ago as I live in Spain. So far I have been unable to login to the site as I keep getting the following:
Your account is not yet active - you have not yet confirmed your email.

We've sent an email to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Please check your inbox for the confirm-email email and click the link within.

Haven't received an email yet? Please check your junk folder/spam folder or click here to resend the email.

If you have already activated your account on your mobile phone or other browser click here to login.

I never receive a confirm-email despite checking Spam, Junk and every other form of box. I'm at a loss as to where to go next as the Club contact email doesn't get back to me either. This may suggest emails are just not getting to me but I can't see where the problem may be. Any ideas?
Trev

Last edited by a moderator:

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
58E8758E-A08B-4454-8F93-0514A3F94A6F.jpgYou will have to email Argyle

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
You might want to delete it as, if you hover over it, it shows the complete mailto address in the taskbar. Oh and if you click it, it opens up with the email client with the complete address.

tonsk

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
Thanks guys, I should have clocked that. At least it's on PASOTI, could be worse :) Tonsk, you are right and I thought I'd edit to remove the address entirely but I can't find a way to edit the message; is it possible on this new site?

Separately, Argyletv responded quickly and sent me the link directly, although why they could get to my email and not the registration robot I don't know. Bottom line is I registered OK but the system now doesn't recognise my password, so I went through the forgotten password routine and the system sent a password reset email to my address. Guess what?.. It hasn't arrived! I've mailed argyletv again, hopefully they can finally sort it :)

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Are you mobile Trev? If so it’s under the three dots next to the Report button

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
Are you mobile Trev? If so it’s under the three dots next to the Report button
Like Trev, I find this too Adam (on a desktop). It's there soon after you post, but not later on. I've a vague memory that this used to happen on the old site, but someone did something for me to get around the problem.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Like Trev, I find this too Adam (on a desktop). It's there soon after you post, but not later on. I've a vague memory that this used to happen on the old site, but someone did something for me to get around the problem.
Hmmm. Ok thanks Steve, I’ll look into it 👍