A possible new Argyle chant? (merged) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

A possible new Argyle chant? (merged)

Jan 6, 2004
Molly Malone was good because it uniquely Argyle (or at least never heard any other club singing it)

Not a fan of name checking Exeter. I think how you feel about them must relate to when you start supporting the club but in my day they were just the little club up the road, we never played other than in the Devon shield, not real rivals.

Reactions: bringonthemilkman
Aug 5, 2016
I came up with this chant that would be great to sing next season. Scrap the Ryan Lowe nonsense, we’re over him now.

Schuey is our leader,
he’s bleeding green and white,
City got promoted,
but they are Fudging poo,
Edwards is our captain,
Hardies on attack,
Cause we are plymouth argyle,
And the greens are bouncing back.

Allez Allez Allez,
Allez Allez Allez,

(Repeat)

Any lyrics that should be changed? COYG! This would be great to hear echo throughout the stadium next season.
Jesus christ, ever since the lad come up with the chant on facebook (and caught on like a wildfire) all anyone wants to do is promote their new version of his song. This must be the twentieth attempt to change the words - it aint gonna happen. 17,000 people now know the words to his and about 50 have read this post.

Come up with something new, be original.

Oct 18, 2021
I came up with this chant that would be great to sing next season. Scrap the Ryan Lowe nonsense, we’re over him now.

Schuey is our leader,
he’s bleeding green and white,
City got promoted,
but they are Fudging poo,
Edwards is our captain,
Hardies on attack,
Cause we are plymouth argyle,
And the greens are bouncing back.

Allez Allez Allez,
Allez Allez Allez,

(Repeat)

Any lyrics that should be changed? COYG! This would be great to hear echo throughout the stadium next season.
Gordon sparks he loved us
and Tommy Tynan too
cause we are Plymouth argyle
and the greens are going up
🎶🎶