A possible new Argyle chant? (merged) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

A possible new Argyle chant? (merged)

Apr 15, 2022
I came up with this chant that would be great to sing next season. Scrap the Ryan Lowe nonsense, we’re over him now.

Schuey is our leader,
he’s bleeding green and white,
City got promoted,
but they are fudging poo,
Edwards is our captain,
Hardies on attack,
Cause we are plymouth argyle,
And the greens are bouncing back.

Allez Allez Allez,
Allez Allez Allez,

(Repeat)

Any lyrics that should be changed? COYG! This would be great to hear echo throughout the stadium next season.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I came up with this chant that would be great to sing next season. Scrap the Ryan Lowe nonsense, we’re over him now.

Schuey is our leader,
he’s bleeding green and white,
City got promoted,
but they are Fudging poo,
Edwards is our captain,
Hardies on attack,
Cause we are plymouth argyle,
And the greens are bouncing back.

Allez Allez Allez,
Allez Allez Allez,

(Repeat)

Any lyrics that should be changed? COYG! This would be great to hear echo throughout the stadium next season.

Not sure about fudging… 😉

Reactions: Toast

bd1981

Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 23, 2022
Plymouth
I like these lyrics and to be fair the best sounding chant of last season was definitely the old version...those of us that knew the words sang loud and the rest just joined in with the chorus...

bd1981

Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 23, 2022
Plymouth
I'd also like to know...how does a chant, turn into a chant? Does it start and grow organically or is there a little mini secret club that sits over a pint of lager and a pasty and vet them all, giving the green light or red light as prophesised and pass on to a captain in zoo corner or demport?

I can't be the only one to wonder...or just not know the answer?

Apr 15, 2022
I'd also like to know...how does a chant, turn into a chant? Does it start and grow organically or is there a little mini secret club that sits over a pint of lager and a pasty and vet them all, giving the green light or red light as prophesised and pass on to a captain in zoo corner or demport?

I can't be the only one to wonder...or just not know the answer?
I don’t really know either, just going to stick the chant up online and pray for the best. You’d have to ask the drummer about that one, surely he’s involved with some sort of secret pub club.

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
The Allez Allez Allez chant is the absolute worst. Another example of copy-catting another fan base who nabbed that from continental Europe. The ultra culture is plaguing British football.

Reactions: rawleyboy
Aug 29, 2014
How about this allez version for our wonderful neighbours
There's a poo hole in Devon
We call it scum land
St James park
Is where they go and stand
They're one weird family
And incest is rife
It's where your sister can become your wife.
Allez allez allez

Be great for the Devon Derby 👍