A look ahead to the upcoming campaign | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

A look ahead to the upcoming campaign

• Thread starter shoutsfromthestands
  • Start date
S

shoutsfromthestands

Hello all,
I have just wrote an article looking ahead to the League Two season in which Plymouth feature heavily.
I talk about how i see you fairing in terms of the race for promotion.
I would be greatful if you could take a look and share your thoughts.
The website is www.shoutsfromthestands.com
Thanks
also if you have twitter please follow us @sfts1

C

charlee

I think we will finsih 8th. But ill see how it plays out i remember last year everyone like yes we are going to walk this league. And even without the point deduction we would have only just stayed up.

I am just going to see what happens :)

A

Arch Stanton

No mention of Oxford either who I expect to be challenging as well.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
I think we will be lucky to finish any higher than 16th at this point of time and more realistically I still think we will have a another torrid year and major disruption at the club leading to a relegation dogfight on our hands

Y2J

Dec 28, 2004
Cornwall
You're so positive, Sam. You remind me of someone else who used to post on here.

I think Northampton will be up there for sure.

TCM

Jun 7, 2011
samjones":s3vuohxv said:
I think we will be lucky to finish any higher than 16th at this point of time and more realistically I still think we will have a another torrid year and major disruption at the club leading to a relegation dogfight on our hands
what do you base that on sam?

O

oggyale

8th would be a good finish [i'd be happy with that]. I think we will be able to handle ourselves in League Two.

Next season (11/12) could be the one in which promotion should be a dead cert.

This is a Reid team,so time will be needed for them to gel.

TCM

Jun 7, 2011
oggyale":gjrbu3gt said:
8th would be a good finish [i'd be happy with that]. I think we will be able to handle ourselves in League Two.

Next season (11/12) could be the one in which promotion should be a dead cert.

This is a Reid team,so time will be needed for them to gel.
its a blank canvas at the moment oggy,very hard to sus it out,iam going for champions :)

C

Connor Clarke

I am going for a mild fling with the playoffs, but a mid-table finish in the end. 12/13 I think, could be the season we are promoted back to League One.