A Big Ask | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

A Big Ask

bd1981

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 23, 2022
Plymouth
So ladies and gents I have a huge ask and would consider the following a gesture of huge goodwill towards two other grateful human beings...hopefully in the future I can pay this forward...

Due to family reasons I have been unable to purchase a season ticket over the last few years due to my dutiful wife working weekends and the need to look after my daughter (who I can't convince to like football in any form)

This season and next i have managed to find my daughter a happy place to be at a friend's house on Saturdays which means my 10 year old son and I are in the position to buy a season ticket each but don't qualify due to the new rules.

So if any kind soul exists that would be prepared to buy us two season tickets using either an unused evergreen qualifying membership or unused Flexis I would be eternally grateful. I can pay cash in full for an adult and u13 (face value so fitting within pasoti rules)

We have been to all but 2 home games and 5 away games this season with thanks to the generosity of friends/pasoti and beng lucky with general sale so we are not asking on a whim.

I think it would make my son's year if we could make this happen for him (and me) and this would cement him an Argyle supporter for life (if his own path at the club CofE works out or not!)

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I have messaged both Ian's for their permission to post this thread in advance.

Please PM me if you can help 👌

My late dad used to say there is no harm in asking and alot to gain from asking the world for help when you need it. Let's see how we go...

• Wow
Reactions: X Isle